Scale accessories from Pro-Line!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Check out the new scale accessories from Pro-Line. Some killer looking pieces here. I really like the winch and high lift jack. I may just have to get some of these for my tuber project!

scaleaccessories1.jpg

scaleaccessories2.jpg

http://pro-lineracing.com/p-629-scale-accessory-assortment-1.aspx

is it a working winch or just a show peice?

Just a show piece, but it does look damn good!. A working one will cost you in the area of $250.

213.65 shipped :hehe::hehe: But the working Warn I have sure is sweeeeeeeet.

Yea for 200.00 shipped :hehe:

snub lol.....
the proline could prolly be modded super easy to just be the visual part and have all the working parts up in the chassis/body couldnt it? just drill a small hole or something for the "rope or cable" to go through?

Chip, you have the scale offroad one from Stephan? That is one bad ass winch! I would eventually love to have one of those for my tuber.

Chip, you have the scale offroad one from Stephan? That is one bad ass winch! I would eventually love to have one of those for my tuber.

Yes sir, hooked to the guts (motor contol) of a HS-225 MG servo, it works like a charm.

Didn't see your post there are also some scaler bumpers that are pretty cool looking too...you can delete mine if you want....

Safari Snorkel?

Does anyone know where i can find a safari snorkel for my rubicon 1/10th scale?

Thanks bro thats exactly what i needed.

Back