Sc10???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone hear about this? Supposedly its Associated answer to the Slash.... But I'm not sure. Just rumors I have heard. Anyone hear anything about it?

Associated's link
http://www.teamassociated.com/

(stay on top, it's a video like teaser)

To me the only way they can make it a Slash killer is to make it 4 wheel drive and still have as much power as the slash, but that's just my opinion. Eh.... nm I have no clue about this thing.

Last edited:
I don't know i about it being a slash killer. Though if its nitro i bet chip cross buys it and makes it brushless

i hope it will be 4wd that would be cool

but ya also got to remember the slash is so damn durable we will have to see how the asc will hold up

the only thing i have broken on my slash are the spur gears. And i have bashed it

Well it is obviously 2WD. :\

Hopefully it's gonna be around the same price as the slash.

yeah i see that too, but u really can't tell what the back drive train is either...

Damn, so much for my excitement. I was really hoping for four-wheel drive, as were most of you I'm sure. If they don't price it to be competitive with the Slash I reallly don't think it will sell near as many units as Traxxas has...

Considering the state of the economy they absolutely have to match the Traxxas price if the truck is generally competitive equipment-wise.

The way I could tell it was 2 wheel drive, when you look at it sideways it shows right between the front tower and body and shows the chassis. The way it's set up, there's no way to have a drive shaft going up to the front bulk assembly.

*sigh* How much you think they'll run for ?

Back