Sc10???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Associated will probably run them around the $250 range.

...and Traxxas will woop the crap out of them in sales. The Slash already has a huge following and a great reputation. A +$50 pricetag will barely secure the AE loyal.

Agreed, Lessen. They should have done a 4x4. We would have flocked to the SC10 in droves, even at $350! Hell, $400!

400? lets not go crazy here. haha 300-350 maybe. i'm cheap. haha
lessen good point i saw the motor pod, but it didnt register...
i guess we'll have to see how it does on the track.

Hmm.... probably going to stick with the Slash for me. Thanks for posting the link rcnut.

It just doesn't look very sturdy at all.

It looks scale, but for durability it has nothing on the slash.....

How do you know how durable it is? Have you drove one? Or are you just so diehard slash you have to down play anything that competes with it. I'm not saying the SC10 is better than the Slash. I just want to know how you know its not.

Suicide said:
they just copied the slash

For the record... the Slash IS itself a copy. There were smaller r/c manufacturers making CORR style trucks WAAAAAAAY before Traxxas released the Slash. They only made them more affordable and mainstream. The Slash is a great truck but let's not give Traxxas all the credit.

As far as the SC10 being more durable... Let's be patient folks. Don't pay much attention to people's opinions when they have little (or at least have not pointed out they they) have anything to base it off of.

After seeing it with the body off I, for one, am not impressed with the front end. It looks quite vulnerable to crashes. One of the things we all love about the Slash is that it looks indestructible as well as acts indestructible. Can ANYONE look at that front end (on the SC10) and think, "Yeah, that can slam into the side of a pickup at 30 MPH and come out undamaged"?

I DO hope that 2.4 GHz radio in the video is going to be offered in the RTR...

Last edited:
I DO hope that 2.4 GHz radio in the video is going to be offered in the RTR...

If the Truck is going to be in the $250 range, I would doubt it, but who knows?

looks like more of a racer than a basher:(

Yep, that pretty much sums up the design priorities of Associated. Which is fine by me :thumbup:

BTW: They are backordered at $189.99 @ Amainhobbies.com

I'd buy one, but I'm also an AE fan

Back