SC10 w/ a Manta Lid!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImGoinRCn

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I wanted something I could see better in my old age since the tracks I have been racing at are pretty large. I wanted the Manta because it has Chevrolet looking headlights and it's way better looking than the Dare. I also wanted something that didn't catch as much air as the stock SC10 body. All was done by rattle cans. I didn't take my time with it so it didn't come out the way I liked but hey, it's a race body...it looks good ten feet away!:p
IMG_5754.jpg

IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg

IMG_5761.jpg

Looks pretty good on there, nice paint job too.

If that's a rush paint job, I sure wouldn't have noticed. Great work again, looks nice.

Thanks again. Had issues with my pinstripe and then the liquid paintmask...I ran out. :p

Wow, do I ever love that body shape..the paint job looks good on it! For some reason, that color scheme really jumps out at me. Good job!

I also brought a manta lid but after a month of racing my body cracked apart sigh I had to get another body.

I also brought a manta lid but after a month of racing my body cracked apart sigh I had to get another body.
Mine as well with other lids, they crack. I use shoe goo on the areas that tear and weak points.

Back