Savage XS Flux

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Whatever happened to teh Savage XS Flux? That was a really popular kit years back but I dont really ever see em even being talked about online anymore and you can't even find em used on ebay hardly. The kit seems like its still available new so it doesn't appear to be discontinued. Just curious.

Not to sure never really got into HPI. I wanted the Hpi XL nitro. But got the maxx 2.5 in stead. When I was a late teen . It seams like HPI feel off the planet. Haven't heard anything for a while unless they still in the racing side of RC?

Whatever happened to teh Savage XS Flux? That was a really popular kit years back but I dont really ever see em even being talked about online anymore and you can't even find em used on ebay hardly. The kit seems like its still available new so it doesn't appear to be discontinued. Just curious.
Hey do you kno anything about savage flux 2350? I can't get it to go fwd or backwards..the motor is working tho.

Hey do you kno anything about savage flux 2350? I can't get it to go fwd or backwards..the motor is working tho.
Not really. The original Savage Flux was a good kit but I've not seen or heard anything about the 2350

Back