Savage ss vid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video. Good driver, too. I liked the roost from the wheels while he's flying through the marsh.

no its not close to spam spam is where you just say like this is cool or like i think so too but showing vids are ok very cool vid

cool vid man I want one even more

Looks like the next edition of the Savage is even better than the original...and that is a good thing.

I hope it puts up a good fight againt the T-maxx. I am sure HPI has all the bugs worked out in it...i hope it comes out soon i am going to some hobby shops to see if they have any parts, incase i break it that way i dont have to wait a week or 2 to get the part i need.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Rock on!!! Cool beans. Looks like Sky's not going to buy a lemon this time.

Excuse me. When did I buy a lemon the first time?

Should my local hobby store stop me from buying it... there are no hobby stores around me that have savage parts :( it is sort of sad that they have 10 t-maxxes and not a one savage... would this stop u guys from getting the savage? i dont think it is going to stop me but if someone could please tell me what pars break most...so i could have them on hand lol ...Thanks

Parts supply is always an issue, and the LHS is a matter of convenience. If you are of age and have a credit card, then your parts are only a click away.

Get the Savage, you'll be happier for it.

cool vid....

I am waiting for the SS to be the next lottery item, and I am all over that

Thanks sky i am not 18 but my parents are that is how i get all of my online crap lol thanks again

Very cool video. The truck looks like it has some balls. I'm glad I waited on getting the rtr. I will definately be adding one of these to the collection.

Yes it does look sweet... I hope it has big "balls" lol I hope someone else runs across some other savage vids.

ps How many post do u have to post before it no longer says "RC Nitro Newbie" i just noticed that today mine said "RC Nitro Member" i am glad i am not a newbie anymore lol

25 posts and you graduate. The next levels are a little further up.

I was looking at other fourms, and i was reading that it could be a fake video. yes it is a savage but it maybe like a .26 like the pico or something what do u guys think. also i noticed that the quality was real bad so what do u guys thing.... also my LHS now has 2 savages rtr for sale

The video, fake or not, is a Savage. The Picoo .26 Outlaw and the .25 NitroStar might be comparable, but until we see them side-by-side it is hard to tell.

Overseas fellas have been getting Savages with .26s in them and some with the SS tag. So who can say.

All I know, is this is that the SS is a great idea. I'm getting one, whenever it comes out.

oh my god think I am in love that truck is awesome thing flies.. I gotta find a way to add on to my collection.

Back