Savage Hump pack charging

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a quick sidestep either way will protect you from a charging hump pack

I'm sorry.. what do you mean? i am looking for a charger to charge my pack.

I'm sorry.. what do you mean? i am looking for a charger to charge my pack.

It was a corny joke. BOOO!!!!!

Anyway. Is this the only pack that you'll be charging? Do you think you'll be needing the charger for different batteries in the future? If you want something cheap that works good for a variety of NiMH and NiCd batteries, see if you can pick up an MRC Superbrain cheap. I had the 959 version and it handled rx packs, Sub-C packs and even AA rechargeables with no hassle.
For that rx pack, you'll want to be able to charge around 1A. At that rate it will take a little over an hour to charge the pack.

lol that day was the day after i stayed up all night long and i was tired and didn't get it at all... lol i do now:) and candyman thanks i think I'm going to get that charger! how would you charge receiver packs with it though i see no plug for that purpose..

To charge rx packs, you'll just have to make an adapter cord. I have one that has a Tamiya plug on one end and a compatible plug to hook to the rx pack on the other end.

ohh ok great thanks! do you have a problem with yours "over heating"? i was reading about them that the charger got so hot you couldn't touch and and the screen would start to kinda glitch unless you put a fan or one of those small cooling fans on top to suck out the heat.

ohh ok great thanks! do you have a problem with yours over heating? i was reading about them that the charger got so hot you couldn't touch and and the screen would start to kinda glitch unless you put a fan or one of those small cooling fans on top to suck out the heat.

i think I'm going to buy the 960 version if the only difference is the lack of a car charger because its cheaper and i have no need for a car charger when i can just buy a couple extra receiver packs and have the ready to go.