Savage Flux HP no power

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitnessinvt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am new to this site and was wondering if I could get some help with my Flux HP. I went to run it the other day and I have no power. Nothing. I was using 2 Traxxas 5800 MAH Lipo's. I flicked the switch and nothing. It was in my storage room which isn't heated. Would the cold have killed the ESC? If I can get ANY kind of help that would be great. THANKS!!!

Hey guys. I am new to this site and was wondering if I could get some help with my Flux HP. I went to run it the other day and I have no power. Nothing. I was using 2 Traxxas 5800 MAH Lipo's. I flicked the switch and nothing. It was in my storage room which isn't heated. Would the cold have killed the ESC? If I can get ANY kind of help that would be great. THANKS!!!

Batteries could have went completely dead!

I don't know too much about lipo;s ,but you need to get a second opinion on them after they set awhile!...:cool:

Have checked the charge on the batteries? That would be the first thing that I would check.

Always start at the beginning and chase the issue backward, component to component. Don't let it overwhelm you. If there is a way to run a single battery and eliminate a 'Y' adapter, do that too. Verify 100% charge at the very first. Also double check the radio for a good charge. Make sure there isn't a safety measure that is acting up... A low voltage kill switch for instance... Make sure ALL wire connectors and plugs are connected properly and are in good working order. The on/off switch for the radio on the car itself is another likely issue. They are common failure points. Does the radio work at all? Are there any indications of power to the car? A light, the steering servo working, even a twitch when you turn the switch on and off??? Let us know what you find. Good luck!!!!
Welcome to RCNT!!! :welcome_sign: