Savage diff question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpinitromt

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does anyone know if a diff from a lst will fit in a savage? not the diff housing or bulkhead, just the diff itself

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know if the lst diff will fir but why not do the cen diff mod? they are way way stronger then the savage ones.

whats the cen diff mod? i havent heard of that one

thanks man, ill check it out, i was just asking if lst diffs would work, because I'm building another savage, i know someone with a few pairs of lst diffs

Hey Paul. I have the Cen diffs in one of my Savages, the one with the 7.7 in it. I didnt see Savage Bashers link but I have one too, jeez it could be the same one.
You'll NEVER break another one again.

you know darren, i forgot you had a savage with cen diffs, i am now looking for cen diffs, unless coach sells me some lst diffs

thanks man, ill check it out, i was just asking if lst diffs would work, because I'm building another savage, i know someone with a few pairs of lst diffs

No, they won't. A buddy of mine fried a diff in his LST2 and checked to see if a savage diff would work, it didn't. I don't recall what didn't fit, but it wouldn't.

hmm, well ok then, i look for some cen diffs, i really like those, they are huge

cen diffs are the way to go if your upgrading your diffs. iam getting ready to do it in my x ss.

Back