Savage 4.6 I need help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrennie

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Savage4.6 looking to get some idea I can’t find a clutch bell can I changed the motor or is there some diff I can use on the savage
Thanks any help is appreciated

Last edited:
Savage4.6 looking to get some idea I can’t find a clutch bell can I changed the motor or is there some diff I can use on the savage
Email

I'm sure someone will be able to help, but you really don't want your email on a public forum like this, the spam will be overwhelming.

Check Jenny RC for Savage parts. They have everything you need.
I love jennys. They always have parts for a good price. It sucks they are a couple towns over from me. But no brick and motor store. But still good people at jennys rc..👍👍
Whats the problem with the clutch bell you have on it? Or you looking to change tooth count for some reason? You can find clutch bells to fit the 4.6. How old is the engine how's the punch on it?

Back