savage 25 integy suspension compatibility.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeastman2

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
so i just bought a used savage 25 in pretty rough condition, i paid 100 dollars for it and it was my very first one. after extensively studying up on how things work and what parts are supposed to do and what they are supposed to look like i've come to the conclusion that this savage is absolutely trashed. it needs so many new parts it's ridiculous, i need to get a whole new hop-up/suspension kit for it. i was looking at the integy website and they have complete sets for the savage but not vehicle specific. the one I'm looking at one set that says it's for the savage flux, X 4.6 2011, and XL. the kit includes the shock towers, lower control arms and i forgot what the other part is called but what i need to know is if this kit will fit on the savage 25. it's billet machined t2 and quite pricey i would hate to order it and end up wasting my time if it doesn't fit. thank you :D

if your going to bash around the yard, aluminum suspension isnt for you. aluminum bends and does not come back. . get on ebay and look for savage .25 arms. or just get 4.6/SS arms. they are all universal from one generation of savage to another. and they cheap.

I would stay away from Integy, there parts look awsome, but trust me they are not.

+1 for staying away from Integy. They only have a few products that aren't total garbage and I've never heard of anyone recommending Integy arms.

NO Integy parts for anything mechanical. Looks good but it's too brittle.
RPM makes some of the strongest replacement parts out there.

i'm glad you all have told me this i noticed my front shock tower is literally bent inward, probably from a hard hit into a rock or something. as for the rest of the parts the only thing integy on the vehicle is the lower control arms. lol actually there is a bag that came with it when i bought it that is full of broken integy parts... as for all parts being universal what about the savage XL? i thought that was a 1/5 scale, from what i understand that technically means that anything made for it will not go on the 1/8 scale savage x (21, 25, 4.6, SS). please correct me if i'm wrong it's honestly just a guess.

savage and XL share alot of common parts. not too many different parts between the two

The xl has axle shaft extenders, beefier axles and drive cups, longer chassis plates, longer front and rear axels and some other goodies. I'm in the exact same boat as you. I recently purchased a savage .25 from an auction and its seen better days. Upgrading to rpm suspension arms, the new style fiberglass brakes, new skidplates, sealing the engine and doing a complete teardown and cleaning. I just need time to start and finish it. I own an unregulated engine mount and its pretty good but I'm sure they're other products are not as good.

The X and XL arms are interchangeable, but I'm not 100% sure if they are interchangeable with the 21/25 savage's.

Back