Sold / Found Savage 25 first run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCNITRO

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Just fully restored this hip savage custom shell the work so I thought I would share a link for a wee video I made ... nothing major or crazzy like bit dammmm I love these trucks

Attachments

• 20210928_163037.jpg
    20210928_163037.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 20210928_202030.jpg
    20210928_202030.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210928_202150.jpg
    20210928_202150.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210928_202134.jpg
    20210928_202134.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210928_202501.jpg
    20210928_202501.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20210928_202526.jpg
    20210928_202526.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 56
Nice. Is it me or does that motor sound like it is not reaching a very high RPM? I have very little experience with nitro, but I know my Jato 2.5 screams and gets to top speed really quickly.

I subbed, please sub back on my son's channel. I tried to turn on notifications, but you uploaded it as content made for kids, cwhich won'tallow that. Turn that stuff off man 😉

Nice. Is it me or does that motor sound like it is not reaching a very high RPM? I have very little experience with nitro, but I know my Jato 2.5 screams and gets to top speed really quickly.

I subbed, please sub back on my son's channel. I tried to turn on notifications, but you uploaded it as content made for kids, cwhich won'tallow that. Turn that stuff off man 😉
Yes bro its still very rich I didn't want to push it to much but I will lean it out some more ...you think there a lot more in it?? Ps what dose subbed mean haha lol

Should I not upload it for kids ?? Iam not to good with YouTube lol

Also this thing is proper a heavyweightlol I'll lean it out some more and see how it goes bro 👍

Yes bro its still very rich I didn't want to push it to much but I will lean it out some more ...you think there a lot more in it?? Ps what dose subbed mean haha lol
I subscribed to your channel is what subbed means 😉

Yeah, it sounds a little choked off in the upper end of the RPM's. If @cbaker65 can watch that he could give you better advice. Maybe that is how that motor runs. Like I said, I am just used to my Jato, which is a real screamer.

But I also worked in my dad's small engine shop and dealt with tuning a lot of 2 strokes. I was never as good as he was, but maybe that is what I am hearing, based on all those engines I heard every day.

Whats your son's YouTube channel bro

Very cool, you are gaining Bro...

Last edited:
I dug out my old Losi XXL the other day. I need to fix her up and get her running. I dont think I've run a nitro in probably 5 or 6 years. She has sat for too long!
Cool mate love too see a fue pictures of it 😁

Where's the vid?
Btw, your left front and right rear tires need to be swapped
The vid was there initially.

You crack me up man. You got the eagle eye for tires. Quite a few times I've seen you point out when tire directions are backwards and you're always the first and usually only person to see it. lol

Oh man no video. What happened to the video?

Yeah, At her age part support aint what it used to be. Only reason you can find anything at all is cuz a lot of parts from newer kits will work on her too plus how popular she was when it was being supported.

Oooo haha thanks man it's proving tuff to pick up some upgrades for this thing man 😫
Where parts you need or looking for. I mean I found Duratrax maximum parts. And alot of them to be honest.. you have to really look. So a savage 25 MT correct. I will look for shops that have parts for you bud. Anything particular you looking for??👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back