Rustler and Stampede on ebay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Not a bad price for the both of them.

They are pretty old though. I've never seen yellow XL-5 ESCs and the Rusty has an AM RX in it. :)

They are pretty old though. I've never seen yellow XL-5 ESCs and the Rusty has an AM RX in it. :)
The yellow xl5 were to 07 08ish. By 2010 they were moving onto the first blue xl5.
130 seems steep imo for having to replace all 4 corners with bearings, new carries for bearings, and the adjustable links over fixed plastic link.

I saw it in my feed, but didnt click on it. I'm gearing up the the f450, and have 200 in bodies in the cart.

The yellow xl5 were to 07 08ish. By 2010 they were moving onto the first blue xl5.
130 seems steep imo for having to replace all 4 corners with bearings, new carries for bearings, and the adjustable links over fixed plastic link.

I saw it in my feed, but didnt click on it. I'm gearing up the the f450, and have 200 in bodies in the cart.
The seller doesn't know a thing about RC's. I am willing to bet they would take a reasonable offer after they offered them to me for $215. Maybe they would bite on $200 shipped. They don't look that used. Just a little dirty from sitting in a box maybe.

The seller doesn't know a thing about RC's. I am willing to bet they would take a reasonable offer after they offered them to me for $215. Maybe they would bite on $200 shipped. They don't look that used. Just a little dirty from sitting in a box maybe.
I have 2 or 3 stampedes, my 1/8 stampede and a rustler and bandit. If it was a nitro stampede, it would be gone, especially 2 at that price.

I have 2 or 3 stampedes, my 1/8 stampede and a rustler and bandit. If it was a nitro stampede, it would be gone, especially 2 at that price.
I didn't know what they were worth. I only have one Traxxas and that's my Jato. Just looked like a good deal based on looking around at others after seeing that, so I thought I would share 😉

Far too many projects going on already for me. The Xmaxx is taking everything. ;)

I didn't know what they were worth. I only have one Traxxas and that's my Jato. Just looked like a good deal based on looking around at others after seeing that, so I thought I would share 😉
200 to 220 new. I do the half method. 100 to 110 I would say fair. Maybe a lil more for upgrades. If its the old black plastics with bushings and plastic tranny gears, price goes down.

I was trying to buy a jato a few months ago. He had a .21, a 3.3, several sets of tires and aluminum and titanium upgrades. I was heavely interested, but he never logged back in.

200 to 220 new. I do the half method. 100 to 110 I would say fair. Maybe a lil more for upgrades. If its the old black plastics with bushings and plastic tranny gears, price goes down.

I was trying to buy a jato a few months ago. He had a .21, a 3.3, several sets of tires and aluminum and titanium upgrades. I was heavely interested, but he never logged back in.
I don't know if I could sell mine. It needs a few parts to get it running again, and has a killer custom stand for it that is a rotisserie. It also has a fuel bottle holder made out of a koozie. @Greywolf74 and I were just talking about it today.
20210908_184937.jpg

You pull this pin to rotate it. It locks at lots of angles.
20210908_184946.jpg

20210908_185013.jpg

Love the stand.

Is that a 2.5?

Last edited:
definitely a bad ass stand. Please leave that stand to me in your will 🤣 🤣 🤣