Rs4 3 score

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the original rs4 was a belt drive with a totally different chassis now the rs4 3 evo and evo+ and rs4 2 are shaft driven and all will accept the 2speed

The RS4 2 is NOT shaft driven, the original RS4 and RS4 2 were nearly identicle with the exception of the pipe, and the original RS4 chassis was not annodized purple. The shaft driven models started with the RS4 3 RTR, since that first version they have basically remained unchanged as far as chassis, and suspension. The only things that have changed is the mill, pipe, and the tranny, all of which will drop right in to the RS4 3 RTR chassis.

it is your right and i don't disagree with that. i was letting him know he can put a 2 speed in her if he wants more speed and a better holeshot.

the car is a rs4 3

that is the same thing i said in my original post

The RS4 EVO3 and the EVO3+ are both 2 spd cars.... i'm sure you can modify one to run a 2 speed.

The only things that have changed is the mill, pipe, and the tranny, all of which will drop right in to the RS4 3 RTR chassis.

Thank you for stating that.....

that is what i've been saying the whole time...

it is your right and i don't disagree with that. i was letting him know he can put a 2 speed in her if he wants more speed and a better holeshot.

the car is a rs4 3

Yes i know the car is a "3" variant... the first two Rs4 were belt driven....

your right the rs4 2 was the second belt drive and came out right after i bought my rs4, about 10yrs ago and the chassis was purple though. sorry bout the confusion.

oh crap i seen both sets of pics and was looking at the second set for some other guys ride. the other one has a two speed

Last edited: