Rs4 3 drift race setup

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likwidvison

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys! i was wondering if anyone has purchased a hpi rs4 3 drift, and i would like to know if anyone has converted it for racing at like small hobby shop tracks? if not how do you think it would do? if you put regular tires on would it be race ready? thanks guys

if you want to race it some just get the rs4 3 evo or ss. you can race then you can throw on some drift tires when you want to drift. i dont think the drift car would handle to well with regular tires the way all the weight is shifted forward. the rs4s are good cars i have 4 total, 2 older belt drive and 2 newer shaft cars.

I agree. If your basic need is for racing and not drifting, don't get the drift spec version. That's just gonna get you drift tires, body, and all the camber and toe settings made for drifting, then you're going to have to adjust it for racing. If you're really into racing, go for like an SS kit and grab a Ninja/Mugen/OS engine.

Back