RPM rear suspention

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kswiencki

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Any one ever deal with the RPM rear toe delete kit? I know RPM is good stuff, but I'm wondering about that kit..
It comes with upper and lower arms, and spindles/hubs. been talked out of aluminum....... :(

Well, if I still had a maxx, I'd buy them. If they offered a set for the LST* series, I'd have them on my aftershock.

Toe-links wear over time and cause sloppy suspension. They also bend/break/strip. So, IMHO, RPM pretty much resolves all that with a nice part made out of their nylon.

are you talking about the true track system. if so is grate if your a basher if you rac your truck tho id stay away.

I have replaced so many of those rear links its not funny 3 in 2 hours

RPM Rear Arm kit

They are Great I have the full set front and back set also axel housing,no problem yet.
If you brake them they will replace part that broke just cost for shipping

Last edited:
I installed the a-arm conversion about 2 weeks ago and i have no complaints (I also have the front end done too). it def fixes the issue of breaking the rear toe links as it eliminates that part. also the setup is the same weight as stock and obv stronger and warranted by RPM.
My brother who has been driving his for at least 4-5 years recommended them. However they did not exist before he went all aluminum otherwise he said he would have gotten them instead.
I however do not know about how it would effect racing personally. but its nice knowing that the arms can take a real beating and still be just as good as new.

I'm not concerned about racing,either... other than a couple friendly goes at the track ;)
definitly going RPM all the way around, especially with the toe link delete conversion!!!

ya you can't go wrong with RPM. i got mine off ebay for like 3/4 the list price so look around. FYI also the upper arms have an indent to allow for a little extra wiggle room for the drive shafts so just make sure you put them in with the right side facing up. i put one in upside down and realized it about 3 days ago but it runs just fine and there is room still. ill fix it when i have to replace something else in the rear end. or i guess when my RPM Shock towers come in.

I have they are great no adjustment to the rear that is nice.I went the full package front ,rear,axel housingsw/larger bearings,& wear plates..

Back