Rock Crawlers paradise! šŸ˜

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Today was our much overdue getaway to the coast. Just the sound and smell of the ocean works wonders for the soul!
I brought three SCX24's with me and spent about 3 hours crawling. It was so perfect. I even got Mrs. Doom! To join in for about a half hour. I think she's coming around, she said she could do one this size just not the bigger ones.

If only I could have a spot like this where I live, the terrain is like exploring a new planet. So many lines to choose from, wish I could have brought one of my 1/10 scale crawlers.

PSX_20220310_192752.jpg

PSX_20220310_193117.jpg

The Jeep Gladiator got it's first run today!
PSX_20220310_192527.jpg

Nightmare outperformed the Gladiator and even Ogre (Deadbolt) by miles.
The RC4WD mud slingers were so superior to the Injora mudslingers, world of difference.
PSX_20220310_192238.jpg

Really needed this trip!

Ogre's not in the pics. Did he make the trip? Or was his heart still giving him problems? Looks like an awesome playground bro. Thanks for sharing.

Ogre's not in the pics. Did he make the trip? Or was his heart still giving him problems? Looks like an awesome playground bro. Thanks for sharing.
Ogre made it but he wasn't at his best, he was missing a little weight down low due to a last minute front axle swap. Turns out the motor wasn't the problem after all but the front diff was the problem. Was out of time so I just swapped the whole front axle but that meant leaving the T'real diff cover and brass knuckles behind. I could tell the difference in performance.
Dang, that is crawling paradise!

You should just plan to do this, at least once a month.
I wish we could afford it!

Or build a second home there. Cardboard box should be fine for that weather šŸ˜œ

By the way, that Gladiator shot is epic. Something about it just looks like an Axial promo.

Or build a second home there. Cardboard box should be fine for that weather šŸ˜œ

By the way, that Gladiator shot is epic. Something about it just looks like an Axial promo.

Gladiator looked like it was meant for the terrain, the color matched perfectly.

How about "Billy"? šŸ¤£
I was going to suggest something that played on that. And that is better than I could come up with. Love it! šŸ¤£

Edit: that driver even looks like a "Billy"

Oh wait. His name was Joey

Wow šŸ˜® beautiful šŸ˜

I was going to suggest something that played on that. And that is better than I could come up with. Love it! šŸ¤£

Edit: that driver even looks like a "Billy"

Oh wait. His name was Joey
Dangit, well maybe I'll stick with "Billy" short for billy goat. ;)

Looks loke alot of fun. I took my 10.2 to the beach. Picture a flat volleyball court with one person a square foot. šŸ˜¢

I would never thought Gladiator isnt a tenth scale.

Looks loke alot of fun. I took my 10.2 to the beach. Picture a flat volleyball court with one person a square foot. šŸ˜¢

I would never thought Gladiator isnt a tenth scale.
Outside of the bodies lacking detail, and using stickers for door handles and grilles and such, the 24's have the scale look, that's for sure.