Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see who wins this month.
Cheaters. 🤣
No one is a cheater. I just have bland or plain cars.
Plain white bread cars. Not special as in bagels.
@Lukedavis cheat. He has Christmas lights on his. Not fair. 🤣

Last edited:
Let's see who wins this month.
Cheaters. 🤣
No one is a cheater. I just have bland or plain cars.
Plain white bread cars. Not special as in bagels.
@Lukedavis cheat. He has Christmas lights on his. Not fair. 🤣
Too bad it's valentine season. 🤣

It no christmas anymore
no need for them
Even tho we had our christmas tree up for the past 3 years. The lights on it decided to go.

We were too lazy to take it down
I didn't use a tree for the last 4 or so years. Maybe longer.

Ok @WickedFog and @TRAT cannot participate in this one.
No, but we can still use our skills at cheating to push one RC to the top. Ya'll need to start playing nice MUAHAHAHA!

@Tunedpipe is going to win it this time anyway. I don't even think he'll need much help cheating. But all he has to do is ask 😉

No, but we can still use our skills at cheating to push one RC to the top. Ya'll need to start playing nice MUAHAHAHA!

@Tunedpipe is going to win it this time anyway. I don't even think he'll need much help cheating. But all he has to do is ask 😉
What does he have planned?

What I have planned is a basic strategy move, I'm using @Greywolf74 to resize my pics because I'm not smart enough.. :p
Good to know your source. 🤔🤔 and another name to clean up in Gotham if I'm mod. 🤣🤣

Good to know your source. 🤔🤔 and another name to clean up in Gotham if I'm mod. 🤣🤣
Hey now. You can't talk! Do you remember that one time you asked me for a favor that made me do something that I really didn't want to... ah... nevermind 🤐🤫

Hey now. You can't talk! Do you remember that one time you asked me for a favor that made me do something that I really didn't want to... ah... nevermind 🤐🤫
🙈🙉🙊 My lawyer told me not to incriminate myself.

Back