Rewards1.com?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has anyone tried that site? It's suppose to give you a dollar for each survey you finish, then you can use it to buy some cool stuff. There are lots of videos and reviews online about it, but I want to make sure it's not a fake thing or something. LMK. Thanks!

I've never tried it, I've seen it a bunch though but I'm always nervous about stuff being fake online

Most of these sites will pay you for doing them, but there is a down side alot of the time you have to sign up to the site that wants the survey taken. Oh its free to sign up at first but if you dont fill out the propper form after 14 days or what ever time they state the site becomes a pay site and you get billed for being a member.

So if your good at tracking sites then go for it. but keep good records or it will cost you more then you can ever make.

I tried it once, not sure if it was that exact site. Just remember, no one gives stuff away to be nice. When I tried it, I signed up for one, and then in a few days I was getting more and more emails, and within a week (i stopped filling them out on the second day) I was getting hundreds of emails, and I really had hell getting them stopped. I realized that I got played like a big idiot, and haven't made that mistake again.

Yeah, that's what everyone says, so I decided not to do it. Even if the stuff is free and you can just use a spam email for those things, it would take forever.

BTW: Welcome back Charlie!

Last edited:
I signed up last year, but I never got a dime, and everytime I responded to a survey, it said that enough survey takers had already responded, so mine wouldn't count or it had expired. It's just a sham.