What’s special about this??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
If you can answer to this I’ll buy you a cup cake. Don’t think anyone can call this one out.
This might help last pic just a average 1 dollar bill look into govement notes little closer
My bad here is the second one
And this just what I’m thinking is currency which by federal government can track money if there is no C it’s not real money it’s underground and not regulated by the government.
Cool finds that may make you think 🤔 I like history stuff like this

Attachments

• 54189769-386A-483F-AFFC-4A2318488715.png
    54189769-386A-483F-AFFC-4A2318488715.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
  • 75989FAD-AD0F-4C2A-A1CE-81E61817B57D.png
    75989FAD-AD0F-4C2A-A1CE-81E61817B57D.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 37448224-080B-4B71-ACEB-210F2B1B9DEE.png
    37448224-080B-4B71-ACEB-210F2B1B9DEE.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
i no comprende...

are you saying there must be a C at the end of the serial on the left side on bill face?
ones with a star outlined have been replaced i know

i no comprende...

are you saying there must be a C at the end of the serial on the left side on bill face?
ones with a star outlined have been replaced i know
Teach me something I don’t know
I’m up for education so yes sir tell me.
I’m baking cup cakes 🎂 right now

Teach me something I don’t know
I’m up for education so yes sir tell me.
I’m baking cup cakes 🎂 right now
if you have a bill that is damaged and have over half of it still, you can get it replaced.

Idk but what i was told as a child by a relative

The star at the end just means that it's a replacement bill for one that was misprinted. In other words, it's not all that great. However, if you can find the misprinted note, get a valuation on it. It could be worth bank.

The star at the end just means that it's a replacement bill for one that was misprinted. In other words, it's not all that great. However, if you can find the misprinted note, get a valuation on it. It could be worth bank.
So I know there is red ink notes can you tell me about that. Think I have 5 dollar bill in that. I’m a dummy when it comes to these things.

So I know there is red ink notes can you tell me about that. Think I have 5 dollar bill in that. I’m a dummy when it comes to these things.
What year is it

Let me look think it’s 50s

Let me look think it’s 50s
The Red Seal $5 bills were circulated at the same time as the Silver Certificates. In average circulated condition they're worth about $6 per. Uncirculated, $40-$50.