Spektrum 2100 Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightball298

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a "silent" mode on this charger? The beeping drives me nuts.. Most of the time I'm charging 4 batteries, and they never finish simultaneously, so when each one is finished, it beeps until I press the button or disconnect it, and this means 4 trips up & down the stairs. It sounds lazy but I have some issues that makes this difficult. I'm sure it's unlikely there's a way to do this & I was unable to find it, but I thought I'd give it a try & see if anyone knows. Thanks.

Not sure how to silence it but I would think just simply pulling the battery that is finished off the charger would work. However I see a bad habit already.
Whats the reason you are charging somewhere where you can't watch it?
I have no clue what the situation is but going by what you mentioned "4 trips up and down the stairs" tells me
you are charging them in a area you can't directly monitor.
If going up and down the stairs is tough now, going up the stairs with a room on fire would be even worse.
Always charge your batteries in a area that you can quickly grab and toss outside if need be.
I always charge my batteries while I'm having my morning coffee. I set them on a little folding table so I can closely watch and grab them if there is a dangerous issue with them and throw them out the front door. I haven't had to do that "knock on wood" but I don't take chances with Iipo's, any batteries for that matter, I've had Nimh batteries get hot before.

Last edited:
Back