Revo 3.3 mount replacement

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckrevo33

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello I've had some real bad health issues and stopped using my trucks getting back into now but have forgotten how it all work I am trying to change motor mount any help or advice would be greatly appreciate thanks.

Hello I've had some real bad health issues and stopped using my trucks getting back into now but have forgotten how it all work I am trying to change motor mount any help or advice would be greatly appreciate thanks.
Whats up bud. Hope all is well and you're getting and feeling better. What's the issue with the engine mount. Do you need a new one. Or are you putting in a different engine. If new one is needed can get one from here from jennys for pretty cheap..

https://jennysrc.com/products/revo-engine-mounts

I figured it out I just needed to replace cradle as it was stripped so I just used new cradle and it is good now I just have to put it back together bash until something else breaks lol thank you for reply
Whats up bud. Hope all is well and you're getting and feeling better. What's the issue with the engine mount. Do you need a new one. Or are you putting in a different engine. If new one is needed can get one from here from jennys for pretty cheap..

https://jennysrc.com/products/revo-engine-mounts
Thanks for info but I just needed new cradle as it was stripped out and engine would move a little and not run got it figured it out now to put it back together and go bashing until next thing breaks lol

Last edited:
I figured it out I just needed to replace cradle as it was stripped so I just used new cradle and it is good now I just have to put it back together bash until something else breaks lol thank you for reply

Thanks for info but I just needed new cradle as it was stripped out and engine would move a little and not run got it figured it out now to put it back together and go bashing until next thing breaks lol
Hell yeah man awesome. Build it bash it break it repeat hahaha. Happy bashing bud. 👍👍

Hell yeah man awesome. Build it bash it break it repeat hahaha. Happy bashing bud. 👍👍
He'll yeah I forgot fun and frustrating it is but I missed it bad now I have so much to learn again I love it thanks for the help

He'll yeah I forgot fun and frustrating it is but I missed it bad now I have so much to learn again I love it thanks for the help
Any time man. Got any questions or concerns, or need help with something don't hesitate to post up and ask. Happy bashing bud 👍👍

I have the Revo 2.5 that I know is older than your 3.5, side by side they look identical. I think I read the visual differences are the heat sink on the motor is a different color and length of the chassis is longer on yours. Mine is dated back as far as 2004 from what I've read. Probably not much help here, I do have to tell you awesome job keeping it as clean as it is.

20230612_190218.jpg

I have the Revo 2.5 that I know is older than your 3.5, side by side they look identical. I think I read the visual differences are the heat sink on the motor is a different color and length of the chassis is longer on yours. Mine is dated back as far as 2004 from what I've read. Probably not much help here, I do have to tell you awesome job keeping it as clean as it is.

View attachment 169867
I also have an older 2.5 that I just have to put rear shocks on it is ready I think it around 2004-2005
Yours looks very nice

View attachment 169867
Hell yeah that's awesome you have the original revo 2.5. That came out in 2004. Then the 3.3 came out in 2006. Either way both are awesome trucks and fun to drive... nicely done bud.. there not much difference etween the two only minor things. Drive line and you would thing the engines. But actually the 2.5, 2.5R, and the 3.3 are all the same engines. The only difference are the cooling heads. And the exhaust ports in block. Other then that same engines.

I also have an older 2.5 that I just have to put rear shocks on it is ready I think it around 2004-2005
Yours looks very nice
I couldn't beat the price. It was gifted to me from my buddy. It was missing the chargers, EZ start, some other misc small parts. I tore the motor down to get it freed up from being bound up, I got turning by hand rather easy, still wanted to tear it down for a good cleaning

I couldn't beat the price. It was gifted to me from my buddy. It was missing the chargers, EZ start, some other misc small parts. I tore the motor down to get it freed up from being bound up, I got turning by hand rather easy, still wanted to tear it down for a good cleaning
If it's free it for me. Helm yeah can't beat free. Nice that's awesome.