Review The Rules

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Recently a little bit of a SPAM love fest occurred on this site. It is neither good for the site nor the members looking to join the site.

HERE ARE THE RULES. Follow them, or you will quickly learn what it means to get the hammer. In this case, the hammer is a boot in the rear and a "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Error has been very diplomatic about this. I on the other hand will not be. Threads in dedication to SPAM, the practice of SPAM, the glorification of SPAM, the glorification of members who SPAM, and SPAM in general are no longer welcome.

Error closed down three recent threads titled:
Pay back on El Pirata
A gift for the Padiwan Learner you must have
Wasteland

Those type of threads are not to be restarted. I think I will quote Eddy on this one. This site is supposed to be predominantly about RC. If new or prospective members hit our home page and see the recent posts listing, it reads like a "freak show". Humor is welcome. Once in a while insanity is acceptible. Continuous crapping on the forum, by any member (new or old) is only going to end up bad for the site.

Review the rules. Follow the rules. Post away, but remember...everything in moderation. Too much of something (even good things) can turn bad. If you have any questions, feel free to hit the RCNT Team up on them. Expect a unified front on this. We do not like the road that this is going down and do not want it to continue.

Last edited:
Don't test the limits on this one.

For the complete list of rules, Click HERE

RobH tested us on the limits to these rules, and he's gone. Don't get creative and try to find loopholes either.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn thats pretty straight up guys! lol:thumbup:

I've yet to visit a forum where the rules weren't based on common sense. This one is no exception. I don't understand how people can have trouble understanding them, but I see it time and again.

Good to know the mods are keeping the messes to a minimum. I've been to forums where the admins tried to let issues resolve themselfves. Not pleaseant.

I salute you guys, keep up the great work!:thumbsup:

Back