Returning To Racing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AClegg

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I haven't raced since the early 90's. I'm trying to get back into it. However, it is all different now. I'm looking at 1/10 2wd buggies. I found that stadium trucks are dead now. I use to race Kyoshos and I have been very successful with them. However, I am open to new brands. After countless hours of reading and comparing, it all boils down to personal brand preference. Am I right about that, or can someone give me a solid reason why one is better than the other. I'm looking at the Kyosho RB7SS, Losi 22 5.0 RS, and the B6.2. Beside the availability of parts, which one is the better choice and why?

the ultima 7..I've always liked them..I race all the time and of the 3 if you raced Kyosho b4 then you know how they perform...now all you need is the rest..good luck...I've always had great success with SMC batteries...

the ultima 7..I've always liked them..I race all the time and of the 3 if you raced Kyosho b4 then you know how they perform...now all you need is the rest..good luck...I've always had great success with SMC batteries...

Thank you. I think I am leaning towards the RB7SS. It comes with a lot of parts that I would have to add to the other kits. I'm just making sure before I drop the money and become committed to that one brand.

Back