Regarding FREE E-Mail Accounts...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by WoodiE
... BTW, what exactly do you have to hide circlequeen that you need to hide behind a free email account?

As for me, I am trying to hide from the dirty, scumbag, can't-get-a-real-job, MF'ing spammers hawking their crap that no one in the world wants. I am more concerned with wading through spam in my personal mailbox than spam on this forum.

Seems like every site I participate in promises they will maintain privacy, yet what is in my emailbox every single day? spam spam spam spam and more spam. That is the beauty of the free accounts - once they get overrun with spam, you just start a different one.

I did spend some time with the kiddies on Traxxas' site this morning which has convinced me to comply with the new rule over here, but I still think it sucks.

At least over here I can say it sucks!

p.s. I'm referring to both the vocabulary and the freedom of expression.:D

Last edited:
martinmarty, i like your response :D Again, as I have said I dont give out email addresses, hell i dont even keep a list of your email accounts.

-WoodiE

I dont have anything to hide its just that why should a 16y/o with no job have to pay for an e-mail account. Would optimum online count as a paying e-mail cause thats my isp.

Circlequeen,

I think your missing the point. If a 16yr old has internet access he more then likely is paying it....with that said the 16yr old is given an email address with their ISP.

We are only banning the major free email accounts (ie, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) this is only to stop the spammers and people that think its cute to start flamming wars.

Yes Optimum Online email address will work just fine.

-WoodiE

Well go ahead and block the @netscape and the 14425 people using netcape will be screwed as well along with the people who pay for yahoo and hotmail.

If theres a will theres a way, Always a way!

Last edited:
Originally posted by WoodiE
Circlequeen,

We are only banning the major free email accounts (ie, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) this is only to stop the spammers and people that think its cute to start flamming wars.

Yes Optimum Online email address will work just fine.

-WoodiE

ok I am reading this but I am :confused:
Does this mean I have to get a new email add.
Or pay for one???.... just explain I don't understand

You have to have an email address that you pay for but if you pay for Hotmail, Yahoo or Netscape you can't use it.

Too bad your forum feels that way. I like to come here and learn and share what I know. I have never flamed anyone nor do I intend on doing so in the future. I have no intention of using a real name or email address in any forum I post in. So I guess I wont be coming back. Too bad some jerks ruin it for the rest of us. Oh well theres lots of other forums to read and learn and be part of.

There is one example what what is going to happen

Its done...registering with a free e-mail account is no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back