Reedy sc480x esc programming

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J’sCrawler

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
I’m wondering if anyone has ever programmed this esc using the hobbywing card? This esc comes in the element enduro senderos n such. I don’t have mine yet, so I guess I can update when I try it.

No clue. I do know that some of the china knockoffs of hobbywing esc's like on ebay and amazon might work with the hobbywing program cards. But since Hobbywing and reedy are 2 seperate brands, I highly doubt it.
Just in case it doesn't work here is the programmer for that esc. Looks a bit basic for the price.: https://www.amainhobbies.com/reedy-...nTMm9QeeFMaQ3hL5DUW5WpG4S7ThxgShoC7tMQAvD_BwE
If the esc has a SET button, or it should be in the manual, you could always program via set button, lights and the beeps. But for me, its kinda hard to do.

It’s always hard for me as well, the card makes it so much easier and I have a few of them.
With all the things I’ve heard about that esc, I’d be money ahead just replacing it rather than buying a card to program a twitchy esc. I will try it anyway and report back.

It’s always hard for me as well, the card makes it so much easier and I have a few of them.
With all the things I’ve heard about that esc, I’d be money ahead just replacing it rather than buying a card to program a twitchy esc. I will try it anyway and report back.
Do you have any spare hobbywing programming cards?