Rebuilding My Old Savage 21

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously have to Google me some fuel then. All these names keep coming up. Lol

Most of the fuels products comes from another country ,how ever ,when it gets here ,it is mixed by different
company's an individuals enhanced formula blends is all ,normally bashers use a more oil content then a
racer uses!
Bones brews uses VP products to formulate their blend ,which is Brent That formulated it!

Interesting for sure. We talked about mixing the sidewinder fuel with the blue fuel when it got low in the tank. Haven't done it. Just talk is all.

Most of the fuels products comes from another country ,how ever ,when it gets here ,it is mixed by different
company's an individuals enhanced formula blends is all ,normally bashers use a more oil content then a
racer uses!
Bones brews uses VP products to formulate their blend ,which is Brent That formulated it!

definitely interesting video, hadn't seen that video before, very informative. thanks!