Rear diff for Maximus 2 monster truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshjjm

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I've purchased my first nitro so I'm all new to this. But sent of my reely Maximus 2 monster truck to be serviced and turns out we need a new rear diff. I'm struggling to find parts anywhere for this. Can anyone please help

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I'm reading some typos here. Is this the DHK maximus2?

I've attached a picture. I was just told when I bought it that it was a reely Maximus 2.

Screenshot_20170329-101030.png

Ok... Well I've found what appears to be a match with the pics on-line. It doesn't appear that it is an old unit. That's all good news. The bad news is that ALL the info I have found is printed in german(?, I think) As far as being able to translate, I am DEF not your guy. A search on Google and it pops right up so if you can find someone to help with that, your parts aren't too far away I would image. I'm sorry I couldn't help any more than that. At least knowing they aren't a super old kit, parts SHOULD be available.

Btw, the 'Reely' part of your info is correct as well. I was thinking perhaps it was 'Reedy' which is a much more common RC name locally,

Don't feel that any of us are really 'experts' here. If there are any, I have yet to see credentials! We are all just here trying to help and to learn! :thumbs-up:

I may not be an expert either,but a quick search shows me that a Reely Maximus 2 does exist. The only place I saw offering parts does not ship to the US or Canada.

Back