re attach exhaust to engine ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSPGuy2190

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
help ? i swerved to miss a car and drove my nitro into the curb and the exhaust has come off

View attachment 11588

it was eaither get nitro car run over or hit the curb :angry:

Last edited:
thats not really a big deal

just slide the coupler over the header and stick a new cable tie on there to hold it on better. at least you didnt break anything :)

i know I'm bit shaken lol i thought id broken her ( yes its a her ) glad it was only that and nothing else i shut her off straight away , its cool I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust so now i know how to attach it , thanks

dont bother upgrading the exhaust, there wont be too much difference in power. run it till the motor dies then maybe think about getting a big block if you think its not fast enough. but be prepared. a BB conversion will give you a crap load more power. also depends if a BB will fit.

okie sweet glad i can move the exhaust and clean around the engine :)

compressed air is awesome for cleaning. if you have anywhere that has a compressor use it, i use the one at work once a week to give mine a good clean. gets 90% of the dirt and crap off

is it weird that i called the car a her lol

Hahahaha shes beung a bitch

---------- Post added at 4:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:15 AM ----------

Hahahah didnt wanna start lol