RCX Expo 2013 Long Beach Convention Center June 1-2nd

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOST IN MN

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Join us at the RCX EXPO June 1-2, 2013 at the Long Beach Convention Center
300 East Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA

rcx13flyer.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21jIwsot3z8"]RCX 2012 - YouTube[/ame]​

RCX Expo, now in it’s 11th year, is gearing up to bring you the Ultimate Radio Control Experience…everything from cars and trucks to boats, airplanes, helicopters, nitro, electric, gas and more.
It’s where the RC elite meet: Exhibitors, Vendors, Attractions and Celebrities. There’s something for everyone from Try-me tracks, Fly Zones, Boat Ponds and Product demonstrations. And don’t forget all the super deals on RC Products.
Over the next few months we will be adding tons of New information to this thread and to the website. To purchase tickets and get a complete breakdown of all of the events happening at the Expo please visit the link below
RCX | The Radio Control Expo - RC's ultimate radio control show

Wonder if theres gonna be any "next big thing" out this year.

Could be ya never know. It's very early still and we have 4 months or so until Showtime.

Special Offer from RCX!

We are looking for Promotional partners to place our show banners upon their business websites, blogs, facebook pages, youtube channels and so on.

If you have an RC related website and would place information for us, we will give you a link back to each website you promote upon for us here http://www.rcx.com/promotional-partners/

You do not need to be attending RCX to become a Promo Partner. Your links will remain active on the rcx website until 2014.

You can find show banners in multiple sizes here http://www.rcx.com/banners-and-promotional-material/

Once you place information please email me as soon as possible with your website information and we will get your links up.

Thanks Guys,
Dave
[email protected]

ps Woodie I already have your Forums Listed!

First Round of Major Sponsors
More Coming Soon!

RCXFooter_zps046e2048.gif

Visit our Exhibitor Page to see a complete List of all Sponsors, Exhibitors and Attractions to date 2013 Sponsors and Exhibitors - RCX | RCX

Tickets are now on sale online Click HERE to purchase.
Discounted online Ticket sales are open until May 15th, Save $5 over door price.

ticket_norcxlogo_v3220x300_zps2c073a72.gif

does anyone know if they have these type of things on the east coast mainly in the jersey area?

Nothing that I know of nor does RCX have any plans in place to be on the east coast.

First Round of Attractions are Coming in Check them out. Many more coming over the next several weeks!!!
Discounted Tickets are on sale now www.rcx.com
Coming soon Information about the Ultimate RCX Euro Race!​

rcx2013attractions1_zps059a1fca.gif

rcx2013attractions2_zpsaff82a42.gif

rcx2013attractions3_zps767c2685.gif