RCT Member Location Map!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha yea the name is fitting😁
That's one island I haven't been to but I hear it's really nice.
What other Hawaii islands have you been to? Maui was really fun, good weather, nice, calm, and peaceful, and the waves at the ocean were pretty gentle, which I never thought about until we went to Mexico a couple of years ago (the beach by the resort we stayed at had some pretty gnarly waves, you wouldn't want to go wading or floating in those waves! They'd threaten to pull your swim trunks off you, shove sand into your behind, and even knock you over/move you a little if you were too far in!). Are there many places to bash in Hawaii, like empty parking lots, skateparks, Dirt Jump tracks/parks, or mostly a lot of sand?
tnt please
Ok, suit yourself TNT, I've left your pin as is, with your "real name" as "TnT". Do you want it to read "TnT", "TNT", "tNt", or "tnt"?

What other Hawaii islands have you been to? Maui was really fun, good weather, nice, calm, and peaceful, and the waves at the ocean were pretty gentle, which I never thought about until we went to Mexico a couple of years ago (the beach by the resort we stayed at had some pretty gnarly waves, you wouldn't want to go wading or floating in those waves! They'd threaten to pull your swim trunks off you, shove sand into your behind, and even knock you over/move you a little if you were too far in!). Are there many places to bash in Hawaii, like empty parking lots, skateparks, Dirt Jump tracks/parks, or mostly a lot of sand?

Ok, suit yourself TNT, I've left your pin as is, with your "real name" as "TnT". Do you want it to read "TnT", "TNT", "tNt", or "tnt"?
😃😂😂🤣 your a funny guy.

😃😂😂🤣 your a funny guy.
🤣🤣 Thanks! I wasn't trying to be funny (So theoritically, that means I could be funnier?)! I was honestly asking TNT how he wanted it to be spelled, but laughter is good for you!

Also, I hate to sound like an English teacher (which I'm NOT lol), but the correct spelling would be "you're", which is short for "you are". "Your" indicates someone else's possession or possessive traits. Similar thing with "they", you know what that means, "their" means their possession, ect. and "they're" is short for "they are". I see this mistake a lot, just wanted to clear up the waters!

🤣🤣 Thanks! I wasn't trying to be funny (So theoritically, that means I could be funnier?)! I was honestly asking TNT how he wanted it to be spelled, but laughter is good for you!

Also, I hate to sound like an English teacher (which I'm NOT lol), but the correct spelling would be "you're", which is short for "you are". "Your" indicates someone else's possession or possessive traits. Similar thing with "they", you know what that means, "their" means their possession, ect. and "they're" is short for "they are". I see this mistake a lot, just wanted to clear up the waters!
Alright serious guy. More than likely- I'm sure thats another, I was probably stressed in a cloud and had music going. Also have a tooth hurting with a headache here and there. Combine that with my phone is old and leaves letters of or switches them, I'm due a few errors.

TnT told you all tis already .
Sure TnT! Just wanted to make sure I got what you wanted :)
Alright serious guy. More than likely- I'm sure thats another, I was probably stressed in a cloud and had music going. Also have a tooth hurting with a headache here and there. Combine that with my phone is old and leaves letters of or switches them, I'm due a few errors.
No need for that, I'll take "funny guy" over "serious guy" 🤣🤣 I wasn't blaming you, I just wanted to put that out there. You did well under those circumstances though!

David, Dundalk MD
@Jpslash667 If you haven't already check out Bay Area computers and hobbies. I go there to get parts and practice on the track. Just waiting for the best time to get a buggy because i really want to get into racing there.

David, Dundalk MD
@Jpslash667 If you haven't already check out Bay Area computers and hobbies. I go there to get parts and practice on the track. Just waiting for the best time to get a buggy because i really want to get into racing there.
Thanks David, nice Slash BTW! I took a quick look at your Build Thread on it :) I can't actually add you RN, Google account issues, but I'll get it sorted! Long story LOL
John, Pasadena Maryland checking in!
Great, thanks John! Is that a Traxxas Rally I spot, in your PP? I can't actually add you RN, Google account issues, but I'll get it sorted! Long story LOL

John, Pasadena Maryland checking in!
Yea! Go MD! Washington County MD here!
David, Dundalk MD
Yea! Go MD! Washington County MD here!

Damn ,I thought I was in no mans land!..🤔:hehe:
It could be a lot worse. You could be up north in Alturas, or in Markleeville. I've been through both of those, and I've seen what are considered small towns in Georgia, Alabama, and Iowa that were bigger. Although, i do have to say, the Modoc National Forest has some amazing scenery. And, it could be even worse. You could be in Truckee in the winter.

Back