RCNT West Coast Get-Together Poll

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Final Answer:

• Sept 6th & 7th

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sept 13th & 14th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 20th & 21st

• Sept 27th & 28th

• Oct 4th & 5th

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Oct 11th & 12th

• Oct 18th & 19th

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Oct 25th & 26th

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdavidhicks

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
In the words of FastEddy:
Ha-Ha
Everyone on the East Coast will be snowed in and we will be in our shorts having a BBQ Bash. :D

We need to put it to a vote!

It sounds like Sacramento is a good location for a west coast bash. What dates could you attend? Please choose carefully as these will be your final answers! If I can sway your decision, choose October. New York should be buried in white stuff by then!

I put my vote in for the 4th and 5th. Once, we get the date we can go ahead and discuss the details. Hopefully soon.

October 4th and 5th is the only possible weekend for me.
I guess thats my vote.:thumbup:

My daughter's birthday is October fifth!! I can't go that weekend!

Last edited:
Smurf meet Nicole... :thumbsup: :jk:

Ohhh thats low! Man you suck doing that to us. I'm a sucker for that kind of plea. I cannot do it late Oct because of a family members bday come late in the month.

LOL My Birthday is Oct. 4th. MOM DAD send me to Sacramento for my b-day!!!!!!! I am in for the 4th and 5th. HEY a nice new :breakdown Hyper 7 would be a great B-day gift from RCNT! ahheemmm :ha:

Originally posted by mjime714
Ohhh thats low! Man you suck doing that to us. I'm a sucker for that kind of plea. I cannot do it late Oct because of a family members bday come late in the month.

Didja like the way I went through all this with the perfect poker face and then pulled out all the spades at once? :)

Yeah, that was low! I'm not givin' up this hobby anytime soon. I have relatives in S. Lake Tahoe so there's always an excuse to go down there.

Originally posted by mquejr
Smurf meet Nicole... :thumbsup: :jk:

She has a yardful of dead smurfs...

Originally posted by Zoomer
LOL My Birthday is Oct. 4th. MOM DAD send me to Sacramento for my b-day!!!!!!! I am in for the 4th and 5th. HEY a nice new :breakdown Hyper 7 would be a great B-day gift from RCNT! ahheemmm :ha:

that would be great b-day gift from ANYBODY!

hey west coast why not Oregon...J/K we could go to A-main that would be cool.

I've got some proline maxx paddles and offset wheels I haven't even mounted yet. That'd be fun to tear up Cannon Beach or Newport. The dunes would be fun as long as you don't get run over by a sandrail or a banshee.

lol, if we are going to go to the beach then i have to spend the money o my Hyper 7 b4 we go, i will need something to bash the beach with too! I dont think my NTC3 will make it .............:dance:

Originally posted by KoRnKiD
hey west coast why not Oregon...J/K we could go to A-main that would be cool.

and while were in Oregon let's just invite HolmWrecker and Oval Queen.

ok had to do it:
Jana.jpg

Humboldt you insensitive, heartless wretch... where's my icepick? I must stop the retinal burn.

So that's the imfamous OQ?