Rcnt Southern Get-together IN APRIL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by NCNitro
ImBroken, it was high 70s low 80 today, nice breeze, clear blue sky, great day for bashing, which is exactly what I did. :radio: Met another forum member today too, G8Rmaxx, real nice guy, now we gotta see if we can get him to come out to the next bash.

Thats why I love Florida! Year around babes, and year around bashing! of course we break alot more parts down here because of the weather,but its so worth it!

Originally posted by ImBroken
Someones gonna shoot some video, right ??? God dam, I wish I could get down there... NY weather is killin me... There talkin snow again... You guys suck... lol

Yeah, I'll be taking vids & plenty of pics. I might have to send u the tape for editting and to put on disc. I don't have the capabilities.

well i am pretty much already. almost got my t-maxx with a brand new Wasp .18 ready to go, just need a couple of things and I'm set. leaving for florida in 2 and a half days :w00t: so how many people are going?

later

Its going to be a great time! My Savage is just coming in too, it's running great. BTW you guys do know that Sunday is easter? I will only be able to attend Saturday, sunday will be spent with the family.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Its going to be a great time! My Savage is just coming in too, it's running great. BTW you guys do know that Sunday is easter? I will only be able to attend Saturday, sunday will be spent with the family.

So who is going with me to the races on Sunday. Am I the only one racing on-road?

UPDATE!!!

For the on-road racers: The track will NOT be open on the 11th. Because too many people complained that it was on a holiday. So they cancelled til May. I called Full Throttle Speedway and they told me they would let me run for an hour or 2 if I'd like. So if anyone wants to join me feel free and let me know.

Yes I've spoken to him yesterday about the on-road track. We didn't discuss Boggy creek. I know he works Saturday's now, so I don't know how we are going to get in boggy. I'll call him tonight or tomorrow and find out how we are going to meet up. Nitromaniac is satying at his house and Maxx trooper is also coming down, But i don't know where he's staying at.

I just called him and he don't pick up. I left him a message, so he'll most likely give me a call tomorrow. I'll post it here tomorrow.

Originally posted by Team 17
Yes I've spoken to him yesterday about the on-road track. We didn't discuss Boggy creek. I know he works Saturday's now, so I don't know how we are going to get in boggy. I'll call him tonight or tomorrow and find out how we are going to meet up. Nitromaniac is satying at his house and Maxx trooper is also coming down, But i don't know where he's staying at.

I'm staying on the south side of that lake, in Kissimmee. we are renting our own house and stuff. do u guys know of any hobby shops in the area? cuz I'm gona have to get fuel and some tools, airport security wont let that kinda stuff on the plane.. i wonder why.. :idea:

later

Originally posted by Maxx Trooper

I'm staying on the south side of that lake, in Kissimmee. we are renting our own house and stuff. do u guys know of any hobby shops in the area? cuz I'm gona have to get fuel and some tools, airport security wont let that kinda stuff on the plane.. i wonder why.. :idea:

later
Dont Worry about it MT!, Orlando has about 11 hobby stores, all of them will be pretty close to us so finding anything shouldnt be a problem. I have only been to about two or three of them, but they are well stocked and pretty decent service too!

Last edited:
Originally posted by nitromaniac

Dont Worry about MT!, Orlando has about 11 hobby stores, all of them will be pretty close to us so finding anything shouldnt be a problem. I have only been to about two or three of them, but they are well stocked and pretty decent service too!

ok, sounds good cuz I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.. so no time to turn back now. c ya guys

later

New UPDATE!!!!

I spoke with NA this evening and he won't be able to go to Boggy creek because he is working all day. I will call Adam at Boggy and ask him if we can use it on Saturday. If not, I'll try for Sunday. I'm going to PM the following members: NC Nitro, nitromaniac & Maxx trooper with my cell # to give me a call or leave me ur # and I'll call u. Speaking with u guys directly we can work out the details. If I missed anyone else that is coming let me know.

any word on boggy creek. they just opend a new track in fern park. i talked with the guy and he said its $10/person for the whole day or $5/person 5 hours.
www.rpmspeedway.com

It says speed way,, so I am gonna asume its an on road track, there were no pics of the track, we are still working on boggy creek, thats where I wanna break some parts!

they have off road track too. this can be plan b if boggy is not available.

I'm waiting for Boggy Creek to call me back. I'm going to call RPM as well and see what they have available. Highlife- PM a number to get a hold of u if u are coming. This way I can give u the details when I get'em straightened out.

RPM SPEEDWAY!!

I just talk to Luis at RPM and Highlife is correct they have an off-road track as well. The cost is $5 for 5 hours and they are open from 10am-9pm. So we are using this track if Boggy fails. I'll call the guys who left me ur numbers.

Last edited:
You guys have a great time and take lots of pics. Try to get a group shot of all the members for the website.

Watch out for small slow moving objects on or around the track.
Be well and send back lots of reports.

You should have joined us. Are u going to the Buffalo bash?

Back