Rcnt Southern Get-together IN APRIL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ATTENTION!!!!!

• Miss the East Coast Bash Last Year?
  • Miss the Winter Bash Last Week?
  • Gonna be in Florida this Spring?

Come to an impromptu RCNT get together here in Sunny Central Florida!!!

WHEN: April 9th - 11th
WHERE: Orlando and possibly Sebring

Come bash and race with:
  • Nitroaddict
  • NCNitro
  • Team 17
  • Nitromaniac
  • Highlife
    ......and others

Post here with any questions, or to get more information

Last edited:
For sure, Martin, you have been added to the list!

No way man, I can't afford to run on that track again, lol. I am still waiting on parts I had to order from last weekend to fix all my trucks, J/K I will be there... Hell if I finish building that 4 poster, I may even have my Kanai by then. Got the mill picked out too, the sirio kanai edition. :w00t:

NA- The big race is on the 11th? That's the on-road race at that track u sent me pics of?

the race on the 11th is at the new permenant on road track. the ones i sent u pics of. NC - bring the on road to bro!

Far being me to complain but we've had 2 bashes on the East Coast so far one in NY and the other in Orlando, maybe somewhere else on the East coast? Just a thought.

Hel El - you need to throw a bash where you are man!

Hey, EL - This isnt a "Bash" per say. Team 17 is coming down to Orlando for a week, and we are going to do some racing. NCNitro, Nitromaniac, and Highlife all live in the Orlando Area, so this is more of a Florida members only kind of thing. If anyone wanted to come from out of state, they are more than welcome, but this isnt a bash. There is a formal race on Sunday that Team and I will be entering.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Maybe I'll have to get with Sky on this one.

Shoot, Virginia is only 6 hours from me. If there were a bash there, I would definitely be in since I have family in Chesapeake.

Hey now bastards - U want your own bash, start your own thread! Dont hijack mine. Bastards, lol

J/K

I am back!! Just did another rebuild on the storm, some new goodies to break, I am there!!! I will not miss this one!

Hey El Pirata-
I'm in the area....as long as the weather is decent, and I'm not out to sea, I'd be there!!!

Count me in for the 11th and send me some directions.

NA- Update the list of people that are going & what RC & frequency they are bringing.

No problem - everyone please PM me their frequencies, and i will post them alongside your name. So far - the people that are 100% sure they are going are:

Nitroaddict
Nitromaniac
Team 17
NCNitro
Highlife

I am running freqs 63, 64, 80, and 71

I will be bringing the same three trucks as last time.

Losi XXX-NT on fm 88 (still need to buy another synth receiver)
T-Maxx on JR XS3 all fm freqs
Savage SS on JR XS3 all fm freqs

I will most likely not be doing the on road thing, my on road is just for a little parking lot fun, it is in no way a racer. But count me in for Saturday and some boggy creek bashing.

Just FYI guys - I am not renting Boggy Creek this time, so the cost is going to be 10.00 per person per day. We will also have to contend with other drivers that may be there.

$10 is much better than what I paid last time. And even though we rented the track last time, other people still showed up.

Back