Rcnt Southern Get-together IN APRIL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, now I'm probly taller then all u guys that are goint to be there at 6'4" :) u guys know of any of those houses that u rent with ur own pool and stuff thats in the area?

later

I'm not exactly single, playin the field ya know wut I'm sayin? 4 or 5 girls.... :D

I was going to bring my Maxx for Boggy creek, but since I'm getting the Mammoth in a couple weeks I'm bring it instead to see how it handles itself.

Originally posted by Team 17
I was going to bring my Maxx for Boggy creek, but since I'm getting the Mammoth in a couple weeks I'm bring it instead to see how it handles itself.

Cool! I am looking forward to seeing that truck in person.

NCnitro- U also running a Maxx right? If so, are u still running on AM?

My main Maxx is on my JR XS3 synth radio, as well as my Savage SS. My beater maxx is still on the stock 27mhz am radio (all six channels), and my XXX-NT is on 75mhz am, channel 88, I just have not got another synth receiver for the losi yet.

Just want to make sure since I won't have a new RX FM for the Mammoth.

I think we are all a-okay on frequencies.

We are about 5-6 weeks away. Hopefully everyone makes it and the race dates stay the same. And since NA is getting a new house, I propose a house party!

Wish I was back in the states, id love to go :depress:

hey guys only a couple more weeks. As far as i know, I'm only bringing my T-maxx just with the whole hassel of having to get it past security and checking it in and stuff. 27.195 AM frequency.
later

Let me see if I can beg and plead with Sky or Error for this trip, a solo 12 hour drive is not what I like to do for fun.

ahhh cmon EP,, 12 hrs is nothing for you! And we need all the spare parts we can get! JK! would be great if you could make it!

Believe me I want to go but I am not sure it the funds for a solo trip are there, which is why I need either Error or Sky to come too.

You have to join us. Especially for the house warming party for NA

Someones gonna shoot some video, right ??? God dam, I wish I could get down there... NY weather is killin me... There talkin snow again... You guys suck... lol

Originally posted by ImBroken
Someones gonna shoot some video, right ??? God dam, I wish I could get down there... NY weather is killin me... There talkin snow again... You guys suck... lol

Snow?!?!? when? I'm already getting ready to jump off the roof here. I was stuck in all day and just pacing around LOL... Oh yea I got to go Food shopping LOL Whoo Whoo!

Originally posted by msly

Snow?!?!? when? I'm already getting ready to jump off the roof here. I was stuck in all day and just pacing around LOL... Oh yea I got to go Food shopping LOL Whoo Whoo!
Dude meet me in Richmond and we can make the trek together.

ImBroken, it was high 70s low 80 today, nice breeze, clear blue sky, great day for bashing, which is exactly what I did. :radio: Met another forum member today too, G8Rmaxx, real nice guy, now we gotta see if we can get him to come out to the next bash.

Back