RCNT Paint Contest PIC Page

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatzoRC

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Post the pics of your entries here.
You have till 11:59 Wednesday, or your out!
Voting will begin Thursday evening.
Thank you.
So lets see them!!

Last edited:
ok here's mine again..
DSC01064.jpg

rcnitrotalk-3.gif

rcnitrotalk-2.gif

rcnitrotalk-1.gif

Andy, Mel, Rob, you are all missing something.......

Rules.
You must be a member with 100 posts or more.
You must register in this thread by Feb. 30th 2006
You must submit a photo of the UN-painted body with something that shows the date like a newspaper.
Finished Body must be completed and a photo must be submitted with proof of date on or before March 1st 2006.
A poll will run for 10 days and the members will vote on a winner.
All bodies MUST HAVE RCNitroTalk.com highly visible on the body.

ah crap, Sorry about that.. Where could I get some of them??? lol.. Ill snap some with em on there. (Do I have to snap a bunch again or just one with the rcnt on it?)

I was going to say the same thing NC.
No RCNT on the car, No entry!
Sorryt guys, but rules are rules.

Man I'm sorry Goddale. I sent them out right away.. Hopefully they'll show up tomorrow. It is my bad though guys. Well the mail service actually.

4u2nv said:
Man I'm sorry Goddale. I sent them out right away.. Hopefully they'll show up tomorrow. It is my bad though guys. Well the mail service actually.

Hey Man, it was not your fault and I am not at all blaming you. I should have gotten my rear end in gear and ordered them sooner. The end of Feb always sneaks up on me. I just appreciate you sending them out. If I don't win anything it's ok. Take care my friend.

Tom

I tried ordering logos but no one would give me the pay pal addie to send them (Andy )money ..
I pm'ed fasteddie and andy but still no one came through.. so this is my fault because no one knew the PP addie?
Oh well i guess i'm out ..

2 1/2 hrs left.....
Lets get them pics up.

[QUOTEOK, I guess I'm in. I call this one "Mummified"
][/QUOTE]

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! There's my Revo CP2 body I reserved! Thanks Candyman!!! I especially like the Ahnk! Matches my Fraternity!

BTW, what's the verdict; will RCNT on the body do?

For those that are without stickers, Sharpies will erase off the Lexan with rubbing alcohol. I used a silver Sharpie and tried to make mine look old school, like drag race numbers. I can amend mine to say the whole thing.

Gosh, I always like the wrinkle finish. One day I have to try it. Nice job, NC!

Updated my pics to comply with rules. I threw in a centerfold pic, too!

On Edit:

WOW! Imbroken, NIIICCE job!

RatzoRC said:
Mr T-Maxx

bustedgears

SMaxxin

digger

Monkey Wrench

Vincemaxx119

Lessen

NCNitro

4u2nv

Revo Rancher

ImBroken

Candyman

Silent

Mel E Mel

Robmob

Fasteddy

Kazi

Godale

Team 17

These are the entries.
I took myself out due to vacation, and my hobby room being loaded with the contents of my attic.

Mel*E*Mel said:
I tried ordering logos but no one would give me the pay pal addie to send them (Andy )money ..
I pm'ed fasteddie and andy but still no one came through.. so this is my fault because no one knew the PP addie?
Oh well i guess i'm out ..

Mel, just write it on with a sharpie, it will wipe right off with some d.a.

Yeah, just at my crappy update! Ratzo, not an excuse. I expect more from you, bud!!!

Does the list represent the admitted entries, or the finished, compliant entries?!?

Wish i could NC.. I sold it about a week after i posted the pics:eek:pps:

Imbroken..... Holy S*** LOL damn nice.... Same with Candyman's!

Back