RCNT "Last Summer Hoorah" Official Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL mine are all sitting here dirty... i dont feel like cleaning em yet.. ill get to it one day. i can't wait to see the sweeet vid footage that Diver got.

Edited ...
Had to make room for other pics on Photobucket ...

Last edited:
sorry, I wasn't there for race day. Otherwise, there would be about 200 more pics ... lol

Diver that revo of yours looks pretty stock. Shame on you ! :)

Cool, thanks a bunch Diver!!! That truggy looks SOOOO weird with those rear tires!
BTW, did everythig work out with the Eclipse?

It's got the 18 in there. Getting more stuff in it for racing ... servo's are going, CF chassis, P2 rods, 23mm hubs, ezstart is getting tossed out and getting the starter box, foc, wide and close ratio gears (depending on the track) .... lots of stuff to get her race ready

psunitro said:
Cool, thanks a bunch Diver!!! That truggy looks SOOOO weird with those rear tires!
BTW, did everythig work out with the Eclipse?
I just saw the damage today. There's a good chance the insurance will just consider it a total loss. Hood, right fender, 3/4 of the right side, entire front end, foam bumper ... it's gonna be about 12k in damage on that 2003 eclipse.

damn man that sucks.... hopefully u get a nice amount of $$ back for it to get somethin else.

It's not my car ... think I would've stayed at the bash if it was my car?!? Hopefully she'll get a nice check to go get something she can drive around with to and from work.

nice pics diver. do you have an ETA on that muddin vid?

yea he was working on it earlier tonight when i was talking to him on aim... I'm not sure when it will be done... but I'm sure very soon ;)

vid is up in the video forum now!

KICK ASS VID!!!!!!!! sweet job editing man.

OK first off where is the vid? NEVER MIND I FOUND IT :fro:

Second I had planned to attend but decided buying a house was more important now I have more room for my R/C's LOL

If you guys do this next year i'm there.

Last edited:
Back