RCNT "Last Summer Hoorah" Official Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorradoPsi

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
date: Oct 1-2rd
place: racing on the 1st at Pit Stop, bashing at a rural site on sunday the 2nd
racing starts at 1pm signup should be done by 11am. plan to be here friday night if possible.

places to stay:
Hilton in Lancaster
Fairfield in Lancaster
Eden Resort in Lancaster

you can contact me by PM for more details if needed.

please post your name, cars your bringing, and frequencies in use.
ill add people to the list as they commit to comming.

1: corradopsi, XB8, H7 truggy, Savage, NTC3, channels 1&4
2: psunitro, Ofna SST truggy, Hpi MT, channel 8x?
3: Diver6127: TTR EB4-S3, Serpent710 ... DSM radio
4: ImBroken: Savage, MBX5 (XB8 eater), .21 Maxx ... DSM radio
5: Nevaren: Savage, synth
6: Lessen: T-Maxx and EB4 S3 - both DSM
7: EvilGrin: Savage, Lighting buggy and R40 ... synth 75Mhz
8: Team17: Mammoth & T-maxx .... undetermined
9: RatzoRC: Kanai 3, MGT .... DSM
10: Msly ???
11: Wilsoncat ???

Last edited:
Diver6127: TTR EB4-S3, Serpent710 ... DSM radio
I didin't know we're running on-roads. I just added my 710 to the list since you have our NTC3 up there as well.

there are places to run whatever you want to bring diver. if we want, there is a group of local guys that throw up some cones in a parking lot on sundays. the place also is an approved RC airfield, and there is room to setup jumps too. anything people want to do, we can accommodate.

Savage, MBX5, .21 Maxx...............DSM radio

Can't make those dates guys sorry.....Miami fed Courthouse is being finished mid september (yeah right) and I'll have tons o work to do for final inspections....

Changed the title so new people and visitors don't think we are shutting down.

Looks like TJ's gonna dirty up the shelf queen! Ok, who else is coming down?!?
This is the list from the other thread
  • Diver6127 (chimed in)
  • CorradoPsi (chimed in)
  • Team17 (chimed in)
  • Evil Grin (chimed in)
  • ImBroken (chimed in)
  • Msly
  • RatzoRC (chimed in)
  • psunitro (chimed in)
  • Lessen (chimed in)
  • Plaidfish (not attending)
  • Buddha
  • Remy and Uncle (possibly)
  • godale03

Last edited:
CorradoPsi said:
there are places to run whatever you want to bring diver. if we want, there is a group of local guys that throw up some cones in a parking lot on sundays. the place also is an approved RC airfield, and there is room to setup jumps too. anything people want to do, we can accommodate.
Looks like the serpent will get a work out as well. Anyone have a leaf blower to clear the track of pebbles for the onroads? Belt drive and pebbles spells trouble!

Will try to get down for saturday fun. .

Savage, JR xs3 synth radio.. 75mhz

On a side note, my wife saw the Hobby shop next to the track while i was browsing the track photos...
She has informed me that i will be frisked before leaving the house to insure that i do not have any of our credit cards or checkbook...
I have no idea why.. :shrug:

Last edited:
Diver6127 said:
Looks like the serpent will get a work out as well. Anyone have a leaf blower to clear the track of pebbles for the onroads? Belt drive and pebbles spells trouble!

why do you think i ditched my super nitro in favor of a NTC3? i loved the car, just couldnt run it anywhere i wanted. they do keep the track fairly clear, but you will find an occasional pebble. i found one about once a month. just an fyi, most of the guys run 235mm cars and super nitro's, there are a few 1/8th scales but those guys can't drive anyway. dont bring your good tires, bashing tires are all you will need, its just fun running.

Ok, I'll bring my "practice tires" just for that purpose then.

Wooohoooo, now I can compare setups on the eb4's!

lessen, you sure you can't make race day on sat?

Put me down as tentative about to buy a house so all long term plans are in standby mode for the moment.

Savage, Lighting buggy and R40 w/JR XS3 75Mhz

Mammoth & T-maxx Not sure on the freq yet

Wooohoooo, now I can compare setups on the eb4's!

HA! yeah right. Let's keep in mind I'm a newbie and It's never even seen a track before. Shoot, It hasn't even run in a about 2 months. pitiful ain't it? Been down cuz of a broken toe block and priorities come first ya know?.

CorradoPsi said:
lessen, you sure you can't make race day on sat?

It's not that I can't.. I probably could. I'm just not really a racer. I had intentions on starting to race this season but I got too much stuff goin on with my first baby and all. I'll give it some thought though. I'm gonna order an alluminum toe block today so maybe I'll be able to try my hand at racing here before the 1st.

Truggy is on 88, I have other channels, so thats not a problem for me to switch.
MT is on some AM....can't remember! Maybe i'll put in my FM rx in it.
I also have a mini-t to bring along if anyone else has 1/18 stuff........

I see my name was said, so I have to chime in now.
I will be having MAJOR construction going on at my house very soon.
If it doesn't conflict with the date, I will be there.

Kanai 3,
MGT,
And I won't be bringing my onroads.
Spectrum DSM

Last edited:
Back