RCNT Get-Together (West Coast)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of a track where we could BOOT everyone else except the bashers. Rent the joint. May be pricey, but, it would probably be a blast. I'm horrible with track etiqite (see - can't even spell it) so maybe Eddy is right. Bash. or Bash at the track if I can Bash....

lol

I just want to get to Cali! This will be my first time there and man o man am I going to have to restrain myself from going to jail lol

Do you suppose we could rent the ladies too?

I know we could rent the Napa Track for Sunday. Its a small indoor track. Ill check it out.

Inside, outside, on or offroad or all at the same time? I want in but what's it going to be? If we want on and offroad at the same time we will probably need to make a deal with one of the track owners. I'm in if that's what it takes. My offer stands to take pics and post of one of our local tracks.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
It's a go were just nailing down a date that everyone can make it. I think were talking sometime October

I just talked with a guy at Capital City RC. They have an indoor off-road track. I will find out for sure tomorrow but it might be possible to rent the venue for Saturday. Would everyone be willing to chip in a little.

Capital City RC has a nice track; it’s the largest indoor track in the area that I'm aware of. I believe that they race nitro’s on Wednesday nights. It's located off South Watt Ave. just a few miles from my office. It's also located in a light industrial complex that has some paved parking (???). The other idea in the Sac area is Sacramento RC Racing. Both indoor and outdoor tracks. I have not seen these tracks and I'm not sure of how well maintained they are. I spoke with the owner last week and he is open to accommodate us. I'll take the initiative and take some pics Sac RC Racing's tracks.

Here’s the link to Capital City RC;

http://www.capitalrc.com/

Sacramento RC's tracks are probably not what any of us would want. The inside is offroad and to small. The outside is a parking lot they convert for racing on the weekends.

maxxheadroom (this is the guy that made the RC nitrous prototype) is going to the west coast bashfest.... oh to be a fly on the wall.

someone has to get some good video on this one. maybe someone other than chris cause he takes so long. LOL :jk: just busting you chris.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
I just want to get to Cali! This will be my first time there and man o man am I going to have to restrain myself from going to jail lol

I second that comment...Eddy is going to have his hands full when you and I are together Chris :D

-Michael

Originally posted by WoodiE

I second that comment...Eddy is going to have his hands full when you and I are together Chris :D
-Michael

Ca is the largest and longest state in the US. The way I look at it, we are going to go from one end to the other. I hope you bring walking shoes. We have a way of dealing with out of hand tourists here.:whip:

Largest and Longest? Ill feel right at home......

I just want to party

Stay out of jail

Party

Stay out of jail

Party

Have Eddy bail me out of jail

Party some more

I want to go but where the heck is it going to be? I need to plan this. I work on weekends sometimes to make my production goals and my crew needs me to be there. So let's figure out the location. I am in ventura so Santa Barbara is cool since Christian can race.. party .. race....party then go to jail the get bailed out and then race... hey christian do you plan on racing or chasing the girls?

Its a race to chase!

lol

I have no idea what I will be doing out there, I just know I will be there.

Hey all, don't forget, there is the Hobby Visions trade show in Las Vegas the next weekend. It is open to the public on Sat and Sun, 10-11 and 10-12. It is at the Sands Expo center, 702-248-6200. I have no idea if anyone will still be around, or will want to go, but it should be good. RC-Solutions will be sharing a booth with the Hacker brushless motor guys.

Please ignore this blurb if this fact has been mentioned before somewhere in the last 11 pages....Also, any eastern guys are welcome to swing through AZ on the way home for some desert bashing!

Scott

This thing looks like its really going somewhere.

Hey Scott - glad you mentioned you will be there. I have been working on Eddy and Woodie to make it out. I will be in Cali until the 12th :bling:

who knows, maybe I will see you there!!!

ok gentlemen, where's it going to be?????????? got to be able to make sure that i can get away from the dungeon that i work in.

Last edited:
ya where is it going to be at? i might be able to make it out there

bryan

Here we go, The bash is this weekend.
We stumbled a bit in finding a perfect spot for the bash but its still on.

We have several options to choose from.
There are plenty of bashing sites to go to as well as the Napa track. For on road bashing there is a large number of wide open parking lots to go to.

We will use Petaluma / Santa Rosa as a hub. it is located 30 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge. If any one needs hotel info please let me know. For the night life we can go to SF and visit the sights or take it easy in a small town way in Napa / Sonoma / Petaluma / Santa Rosa. There are several Hobby Shops to choose from in the aria.

Here is a list of the people who have confirmed and are set in stone.

WoodiE
Chris
The new and improved HB
FastEddy.

Please sound off if you are going to come. If you wont be there to bad because we will. =devil

As much as I would like to I can't. If it were in the Sac area I could have. Got a business to run. Next time I hope:depress:

Lets see what comes about. We may find that a Reno / Tahoe run may work for us after the bash. If so, maybe Sac on Sunday.
Keep in touch.

Back