RCNT Get-Together (East Coast - Buffalo, New York) and Final Role Call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be on the road soon

Both I and Imbroken will be leaving in about an hour. Have everything almost packed.

See ya all there.....

Right on men!

See you all soon!

Isn't supposed to rain all weekend?

Christian - check your PM's - its important.

Originally posted by Team 17
Isn't supposed to rain all weekend?

Chance of rain. It'll be fine. The weather reporters around here are only 50% accurate. It's supposed to be sunny on Saturday!!

you know what they say about liers and weather men...

anyway, we'll be heading out tomorrow morning around 6am. we'll be up around 1ish or so.

see yall then,
Robert

a little update on when I'll be there. we may be at the park around 10 or 11am. It's supposed to start raining in buffalo around 1pm on friday. I'd like to get a little nitro spent before it starts to get ugly. saturday's weather is starting to look pretty sweet though. :thumbup:

Well hello from Buffalo. I arrived at the motel around 4:40. The 6 hour trip really took the life out of me. I only stopped once and that was for gas. Time to rest up a little bit before I have to pick up NA from the airport.

Chris - I left you some voicemail on your cell phone.

What shelter is this going to be at on friday? I may be able to stop by for a hour because I leave for the races at 3... and ill be gone all saturday so sat is shot...

so if anyone could tell me the shelter number or ill just listen for the sound of the cars to find my way there.

Site number is 21 and their are blue RCNT signs when you enter the park. I hung up for of them. Once you enter the park, make a right (sign with arrow > ) and just go straight about 8 shelters or so and you will be there. There are 2 shelters. They are both ours.

I wont be able to get there until 1 pm as I have to pick Woodie's ass up! Since he couldnt fly in today (screwball!!!!)

I have 6 gallons of Odonnle 20% fuel. 25$ cash and carry a gallon.

See you all tomorrow!

Sounds like your prepared. Make sure someone makes a vid because I wanna know what the west coast is gonna be like.:hehe:

I have the new Digital 8 camcorder all charged up (5 hours battery) and 7 hours worth of tapes. I think we should have some good vid.

And a new wide angle lense as well!!!!!!

OK coool I i can get my parts in my car ill be there about 1 or so..

Didnt see ya there.....

So far GREAT! We had all kinds of casualties at the END of the day today. We were, uhhhh, well, intentionally pushing the envelope I guess would be the way best put.

And yes, I FINALLY BROKE THE INFERNO! lol Rightfully so. should be about a 10 minute fix and 4 bucks.

Yep, we will have vid ;)

Sounds Fun. Go break something for me.:thumbsup:

WIsh I was there! So who is kicking ass? Glad u guys are having fun. :wasted:

Locking this thread as the bash is over. We will start a new thread for the 'East Coast Vids/Pics/Comments'

Was a blast peeps!

:redbuggy: I would have made XXX-Main proud with the poop landings, horrid roll's, excessive abuse and good shots!

Everyone got along, everyone had a problem of some sort sooner or later, and the hobby shop was Happy to see us! 3 times ;)

Thanks to all who attended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back