RCJuice nails it again *E REVO USERS THIS IS FOR YOU!*

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190113_130632.jpg

This lol it's whatever though i just use my girls account to order motors from him

What a shame. Are you sure you clarified him that it got hot super quick and it was the first time driving with the truck?

What a shame. Are you sure you clarified him that it got hot super quick and it was the first time driving with the truck?
Yeah i even tried to send the motor to him for testing and if it wasn't defective i would pay him the money back and have it shipped back to me but he wouldn't answer

And thanks that was my jeep but i sold it not to long ago she was a beauty i lost my @ss in it when i sold it cause you never get what you put into them you know how that goes
received_2770447886427766.jpeg

Did you even send it in to him?
Yeah i did and i told him if it test good I'll pay him back to ship it back to me and that i also wanted to purchase the 4092 as well but he was just being him and pretty much said get f'd

You can buy a motor mount that fits the 1717 can from Amped RC in Australia. They sell the Markhor Arrma upgrade parts. Mine took roughly a week to show up but its nice to have a proper mount. I did the spacer thing and it worked but wanted to get the diff back down where its supposed to be. Love my Talion with the 1717, its a great motor. I have the 1650kv castle XO-1 version.

Back