RC4WD Trail Stomper?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianr2011

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've been looking at the rc4wd trail stomper thinkin about purchasing it in the near future. Has anyone else owned one or know anythin pros about this truck? i wanna get something no to difficult to maintain but still have the scale look and quality.

The RC4WD parts that I have used have been top quality. Personally, I do not like RTR electronics and tend to change them out at the first opportunity. I think that the Trailfinder 2 is a better truck. It is a kit but uses better mechanicals with a more scale appearance. The body is a hard plastic version of the Lexan copy that comes on the truck you're looking at.

I have built the Axial SCX-10 kit which is similar. Here is the current version of the kit that I built:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...1-10th-4WD-Electric-Rock-Crawler-Builders-Kit

You just need to add a radio, steering servo, battery/charger and a motor and speed controller to complete it.

Here are some recent pics of mine:

1a3cbd40.jpg

818d3c17.jpg

062c9f1d.jpg

818d3c17.jpg

yeah i really like the scx10 and i love the look of the trail stompers and the price but I've read that the suspension is really stiff and i know its only a single speed no transfercase or planetary

I have a tf2 and have got a few rc4wd parts and they are built nice

Back