rc10gtrtr for almost new 2.5r t maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poorwboy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Should I trade my rc10 for a almost new 2.5r tmaxx. I am more of a basher than a racer.

Your RC10 will hold up much better than a T-Maxx will.

I would. I liked my RC10GT but I liked my Maxx better aside from the problems, I like High GC and 4X4.

Last edited:
I'm not bashing associated at all. But i have had nothing but problems with 2 of them(motors). This guy let me try his t maxx for a while and I have had a blast with this thing, easy to tune and it moshes.

What Do The Both Look Like What Lind Of Upgrades Do They Have.
All Stock What About The Controller And Servos

The Tmaxx is going to end up being more expensive (Theres alot of weak points), but for bashing, Id go with the maxx as well. I had a couple rc10gts I got in a trade (I'm a basher) and they bored the hell out of me. If I was gonna race a ST, itd be a Rc10gt hands down, but to bash, almost anything MT is better.

MR4X4KING said:
What Do The Both Look Like What Lind Of Upgrades Do They Have.
All Stock What About The Controller And Servos
The t maxx is all stock with only like 5 tanks through it. The rc10 is all stock with a new motor.

4u2nv said:
The Tmaxx is going to end up being more expensive (Theres alot of weak points), but for bashing, Id go with the maxx as well. I had a couple rc10gts I got in a trade (I'm a basher) and they bored the hell out of me. If I was gonna race a ST, itd be a Rc10gt hands down, but to bash, almost anything MT is better.
Ya I agree the rc10 bores the hell out of me. But the maxx is a kick in the pants.

Back