RC10GT + OS .12 CV-RX = speed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinRazorback

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wow am I impressed with this little .12. It is strong. Haven't had it on the track yet but I have burned up a set of tires running it on the street. Time to get it on the track and whip a little Lossi @ss :angry: :)

Hehehehe - bring it to Buffalo - I want to see you TRY to whoop on my Losi azz! lol.....

Congrats on the getup - it is sweet! I've thought about one as well. But I think my next ride is going to be the TC-3 Pro.

-Chris

The .12 OS CVR is the engine I use in my Losi, The one you saw in my Paved Oval Video. It kicks.

I have the .12 OS TR in my AE GT I’m lovin it.
Have you got a better transmission brace yet? If Not Do it before you go to the track.

I knew that would get a stir out of you Losi guys. Yes, I have HG's tranny brace on it. The truck started as a RTR (the old one). So far this is what I have done to it:

FT chassis upgrade
FT carbon fiber shock towers f/r
FT shocks f/r
FT Ti turnbuckles
FT aluminum screw set (blue)
FT polished tuned pipe
FT polished manifold
FT steel brake adapter
4-shoe flywheel
MIP CVD's
Ballbearings throughout including tranny
HG transmission brace
HG shock stays
HG spring holder thingy's :\
RPM body mounts
RPM ballcups
OS .12CVRX
RRP 17T clutchbell

I also ditched the radio and have it on a JR XR3 with Novak receiver. Three things left to get: Battery pack, steering and throttle servos. Any suggestions?

Get a light weight flywheel it will help your engine wind up faster.

Just a pick on the servos....

I'm not buying any right now, but if I did have to, I would be thinking strongly about the Hitec HS-5625MG High speed metal gear digital servo. I think on a stadium truck that would work well. Strong servo with fast response. I think those would be killer in a truck. Just a thought.....

Back