RC10GT + OS .12 CV-RX = speed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

FlyinRazorback

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wow am I impressed with this little .12. It is strong. Haven't had it on the track yet but I have burned up a set of tires running it on the street. Time to get it on the track and whip a little Lossi @ss :angry: :)

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hehehehe - bring it to Buffalo - I want to see you TRY to whoop on my Losi azz! lol.....

Congrats on the getup - it is sweet! I've thought about one as well. But I think my next ride is going to be the TC-3 Pro.

-Chris

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
The .12 OS CVR is the engine I use in my Losi, The one you saw in my Paved Oval Video. It kicks.

I have the .12 OS TR in my AE GT I’m lovin it.
Have you got a better transmission brace yet? If Not Do it before you go to the track.

FlyinRazorback

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I knew that would get a stir out of you Losi guys. Yes, I have HG's tranny brace on it. The truck started as a RTR (the old one). So far this is what I have done to it:

FT chassis upgrade
FT carbon fiber shock towers f/r
FT shocks f/r
FT Ti turnbuckles
FT aluminum screw set (blue)
FT polished tuned pipe
FT polished manifold
FT steel brake adapter
4-shoe flywheel
MIP CVD's
Ballbearings throughout including tranny
HG transmission brace
HG shock stays
HG spring holder thingy's :\
RPM body mounts
RPM ballcups
OS .12CVRX
RRP 17T clutchbell

I also ditched the radio and have it on a JR XR3 with Novak receiver. Three things left to get: Battery pack, steering and throttle servos. Any suggestions?

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Get a light weight flywheel it will help your engine wind up faster.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just a pick on the servos....

I'm not buying any right now, but if I did have to, I would be thinking strongly about the Hitec HS-5625MG High speed metal gear digital servo. I think on a stadium truck that would work well. Strong servo with fast response. I think those would be killer in a truck. Just a thought.....