RC Setup Website

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboChargedHonda

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I've been meaning to do this for a while, but never got around to doing it until now. I basically recorded all the parts and modifications done to my cars. If anyone's interested in seeing all the cars that I have here's the link (I made it on Google Sites if anyone else wants to do something similar): https://sites.google.com/view/erics-rc-expeditions-garage/home

Holy crap that is awesome!! I love excel spreadsheets and being organized and all so this made me drool!!! 🤤😍😂 Great job! I wish I had the time to do this.. I have everything written in a notebook so maybe one day.

Again, fabulous job! I love it! 👍✌️

Very nice and organized. Been slowly getting my cars and parts like that. I surprise myself with stuff I forgot about.

What kv motor you got with the castle esc in the slash?

Holy crap that is awesome!! I love excel spreadsheets and being organized and all so this made me drool!!! 🤤😍😂 Great job! I wish I had the time to do this.. I have everything written in a notebook so maybe one day.

Again, fabulous job! I love it! 👍✌️
Thank you!!

Very nice and organized. Been slowly getting my cars and parts like that. I surprise myself with stuff I forgot about.

What kv motor you got with the castle esc in the slash?
Thanks! Honestly, I surprise myself too, and I kind of like that since it's always nice to rediscover things.
The Slash 2wd has a 3800kv motor and the 4x4 has a 3200kv motor (I should probably put that on the website too).

Thank you!!

Thanks! Honestly, I surprise myself too, and I kind of like that since it's always nice to rediscover things.
The Slash 2wd has a 3800kv motor and the 4x4 has a 3200kv motor (I should probably put that on the website too).
Much appreciated. Been thinking long and hard on a 3800kv. I have the Copper Head 2280kv on 3s, Its a beast. 😁

Magazine quality. Very nicely done, Eric.

I'm doing something similar to document my RC's using MS Word. Nowhere near the quality you have, though. This severs as inspiration to better my presentation. Two thumbs up buddy. 'AC'
Thank you! Good luck with your project too!

Back