RC jet ski's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ Extreme mods,yes It's the only way,I've got two new jet drives comming from Japan for 49.95 shipping included. Complete less motor wich is fine with me as these ones are going to be nitro powered. Should be fun.@ Ron,that's awsome,cool dog for sure. My dogs too big for that lol.I've just got plans to build a 5ft long tug boat. Need a recovery unit lol

I just thought of another company that used to or maybe still does make RC "Personal Watercraft", CEN Racing. They made/make them in both electric and nitro power.
I kind of don't like to use the words "Jet-Ski" as that refers more to a Kawasaki and not the other brands on the market. Maybe RC PWC sounds better. :)

Ya calling them jet-skis or or jet drives are miss leading,were water jets or hydro jets is more correct.Either way they're my favorite drive for rc boats as the drive systems up inside the hull and can be used in very shallow water,I'm looking for my video of my .12 nitro waterjet running in a flooded parking lot in 3 inches of water! At full plane it'll skip through an inch.I run mine up the shallow creak out back of my house,my prop boats can't as they tangle and can't turn as quick.

It'd be really cool if RC Sprint boat racing could catch on here in the US. There is some being done in Australia and Germany. I used to watch the full-sized ones race on SPEED TV when they used to have Wings & Water Wednesdays. Of course being an RC boater the wheels started turning in the old gourd, something that would be ideal for small ponds where a course could be set up using pool noodles.
If you've never seen it, do a search on You Tube! You could even do an RC class with model PWC's.

Here ya go, I did some of the dirty work for you. An RC quad-copter giving an aerial shot of some Sprint boats.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74lgDXVTkvc"]RFTC: Drones fly FPV over Sprint Boat Racing Championship - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
@Ron. Yes rc sprints would be Awsome and after reading your last post I've started planning my own course in my back yard were It's wet n useless anyways. Ill post pics when It's completed! Some of my friends who are rc boaters are looking into jetdrive of their own now because they've seen what mine can do lol

Back