rc electric boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I built a 42" ship, it weighs 6 lbs. It's the USS Independence LCS 2. I need help in balancing out the electronics-(volts, watts and kv). I prefer to install an underwater thruster rather than a propeller, that way I avoid drilling into the hull. I don't have enough room to install a water jet, like the real one. Your help is appreciated, thanks. Jesse

theres a few on amazon . id go with a 1000kv 3-30 watts, 12-24volts, nice ship a tritoon. helifield. that extra housing will limit top speed built my retrieval tug with 2 of those running off a 3 cell tons of power ..built a stainless steel mount with internal servo to adjust uw thrusters

theres a few on amazon . id go with a 1000kv 3-30 watts, 12-24volts, nice ship a tritoon. helifield. that extra housing will limit top speed built my retrieval tug with 2 of those running off a 3 cell tons of power ..built a stainless steel mount with internal servo to adjust uw thrusters
Sorry for taking long to reply. For the underwater thruster at 1000kv 30w. What values should the ESC and BATT have?

Back