Raxe day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
My wife and I are having a race day tomorrow. I'm taking my big guns to a knife fight lol. We decided to have a grudge day so she is taking her dr10 with hw max10 sct 4000 system against my stock dr10 on 3s. She's running 2s. I have hoosiers she has stock tires so we will see who wins. Mine has the ram body hers is the "junk" cuda
20210619_000227.jpg

Awesome! Let us know how it turns out! I wish my wife was in to RCs Q_Q

The day didn't turn out as planned but I did make some test hits with my dr10 and it ended up in the wall. Broke the rear a arm but luckily I have a spare
20210619_200949.jpg
20210619_201022.jpg

Rot ruh reorge! lol, IDK how many times I cringed as I watched my high speed Rusty tumble out of control, flinching with every bounce lol

Finally made the grudge day happen with a little scaling back. I took her dr10 and the 4-tec the slash and the rc10 buggy. She drove the rc10 buggy and the 4tec. I lost my 4-tec as she claimed it but traded everything else she had rc for it except her raptor lol. Overall a fun day just hot and dirty. I'll be busy cleaning the dirt and carnage of the day for a couple of days anyway. The 4-tec stripped it's servo on a curb but I've already replaced that with a savox 1258tg I had at the house. Nothing broke on the rc10 or slash this time. Usually the slash comes home in pieces. I did swap the castle system out with the reedy system from my dr10 and that made it a little more fun to drive again.

3 cell against 2 cell.. what a cheat... glade you ate a wall

3 cell against 2 cell.. what a cheat... glade you ate a wall
Say what you will about me cheating with a 3 cell vs 2 cell. Her car was setup way differently than stock and mine was straight out if the box stock. Hers has a hobbywing max10 system and was regeared. It performed at the same level on 2s as a box stock dr10 on 3s. It was more than a fair race

Back