Raminator Truck Primal RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireblade99

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I been looking at this Truck anyone here have 1 just curious.

I watch Kevin Talbot and RCSparks Studio on youtube. They both have them. RCSparks is a bit more informative on it. He has 2 of them. One modified to the 9's he seems to use as a test for upgrades and one closer to stock for his wife. Quite a machine in any form.

looks fun. if I could I think i would have purchased 1 of these a few weak spots(ie. rear sway bar w it meets chassis).. 3k is a little steep but loud n fun

Definitely a "10" for the "Cool" factor. It looks really slow and doesn't seem to soak up bumps very well. I would love to have one, but not for bashing. I would use it for showing off or dragging the kids around.

Definitely a "10" for the "Cool" factor. It looks really slow and doesn't seem to soak up bumps very well. I would love to have one, but not for bashing. I would use it for showing off or dragging the kids around.

LOL....of coarse ,the folks that do have them ,has already had fast buggies with nearly $ 3000 soaked into there high performance engines ,
so it is way to slow for their blood ,it is like going from a jack rabbit to a turtle!....:deadhorse

I've watched all of their video's on them and then seen the price......o_O

Thanks guys I like asking people that actually has seen it perform or knows someone.i know youtube can be good but with that much money involved just fir stock I got to dig deeper.

The stock engine is under powered ,folks are already trying to beef the engine up on them!
I can see that I have a buggy with a 45cc engine but its only 40 pounds versus double for that truck with only 5cc more.

Thanks guys for the feedback its a lot to spend for me anyway and I want as much info as possible.

The truck is all show and no go stock. Its Over geared and over weight. OBR is releasing a motor that is cheaper that fit right in for less what is offered as a modified replacement $1200+from Primal. The truck is a tank Way over priced. Lots of people are not impresses with it stock and to make it preform better costs $$$$$.

Last edited:
I got one with a taylor 50, close to 19 horse. Slow is not in its vocabulary. Thing is a tire turning monster and the brakes suck. And as stated before. This is a deep pocket truck. Nothing cheap on it. Throwing a set of hydraulic 5 t brakes on it this spring. Just need to get some brackets made.

Attachments

• D8FB4AE8-332E-4E20-A3A4-E4B28C69CA2B.jpeg
    D8FB4AE8-332E-4E20-A3A4-E4B28C69CA2B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61